Ch 1

" oh dear come back! " * you'd hear your mother crow ' wander mutter to your sister alder ' kit * "mama can I go play with the other kits? " *you'd murmur to your mother* " no you can't!" *your mother would reply in a annoyed tone* * you'd flatten your ears on your head , you hated it when your mother yowled at you , especially when you just asked to play with the other kits * " o-ok " * you'd turn 6 moons the next day and you were happy , you knew that you'd be exiled but  your clan hated you and you'd do anything to get out of the clan and maybe go live over with chrome clan in the forest, you hated living in the marsh anyway* " comon kits , you're about to have your apprentice ceremony's " * your mother would yowl as you padded after her * " these two kits have reached the age of six moons and shall become apprentices , alder kit from now till the day you reach 12 moons you will be known as alder paw , your mentor shall be shallow ' puddles " " leopard kit , as a non monochrome cat you will be exiled and from know on you will be known as leopard , please exit the camp " * you'd pad out of the camp with your new name as you leaved the camp a million different though ran through your head , where would you go l how will I eat and a million more crossed her mind as she padded through the marsh until you got to the thunder path * " I've got to cross this now " * you'd mutter to yourself as you ran across the path * " phew " * you'd murmur as you started to cross through the forest without being seen by chrome clan , and you weren't luckily , it was getting late once you reached the moors and you decided to rest in a abandoned fox den * " smells stale enough " * you'd murmur as you cuddled up on the cold rocky ground *