Chapter 3

Do you got plans tonight?
I was hopin' I could get lost in your paradise

   -Shawn Mendez | Lost in Japan

***********

Yoichi was in the library, finishing elaborating the psychology book he borrowed at the library. Yoichi study so he can have something to call a hobby.

At first he make a hobby so he can fit in, then it changed into him, creating a hobby to stay away from other people interaction. Yoichi himself decided to isolate himself. It would be no one's fault if he felt lonely or something. Reo is the only friend he could keep. 1 is the maximum number of his friend. He can't afford being sociable with others.

He can go to school if they want, eat with other people, study with them, talk to them. But he can't afford to be associated with them. Normalized using other terms when introducing someone, not every people you talk is your friend, not every people you know is your friend. Don't try too much fitting yourself into a wrong shape, no matter how hard you try, what logic you use, if you're a square, you'll never fit in star, circle, heart or triangle, you could only fit into square.

Yoichi was done elaborating the half pages of the book. The book is interesting, the intro were kind of boring but when you hold your curiosity, it will bring you to the most interesting part.

His alarm notif and he started to pack his things. He always put his alarm 10 minutes early before his class start. His second class will be language. He doesn't really know why he should attend this class, he is linguistic, he gets fluent by other language by his own.

Yoichi arrived early, this time he decided to take some nap, maybe the prof will ask someone to wake him up if they saw him sleeping. His social energy is low battery. He sleeps to recover that energy.

Nap, nap, nap, nap, nap

Yoichi repeatedly think about that so that he won't feel comfortable sleeping, but alas, he's feeling kind of drain right now for him to just take a nap. Yoichi did not get to nap, he fell asleep.

"Perfect Child"

Nanase: I thought I'm the first one to arrived when I noticed this guy sleeping...

Rin: wake him up, bother him!

Hiori: Rin is very different from how he act and how he thinks 🤧

Reo: he be cursing at everybody, always frowning but when you read his chats, he's the most crackhead here, lol 😂

Rin: consider yourself lucky to read this chats of mine, you get that privilege while others can't

Reo: just tell us we are your only friends 😚

Rin: you're not😊

Hiori: oh, our tsun tsun boy~

Reo: don't be shy, we know you love us😉
: it's not that hard to tell we are your friends y'know

Rin replied to his message> you're not😊
Rin: my friends 😍😍😍

Nanase: our classmates are starting to get in here... should I wake him up🥲 but he looks tired...

Hiori: just leave him be

Nanase: but I sit besides him....

Reo: why you gotta sit with stranger?

Nanase: sorry... just don't want to feel lonely 😓