husband | EUNSEOK

your son gets into a fight and your husband gets a call from the principal : oneshot          ♡ — [ 쓴 shny , wrts ]

♡ — [ 쓴 shny , wrts ]

i woke up from my sleep as i felt the sun shining into my face. i grabbed my phone from the nightstand and  turned away from the window, facing Eunseoks back. he was still sleeping. 

i was scrolling through my phone for a while until i felt hungry and decided to go to the kitchen and make some breakfast for him and i.

usually he would help me with making breakfast but after driving our kids to school earlier this morning he was probably needed some rest before he would head to work.

and with that i got up from the bed and made my way into the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of us.

-

as i was still cooking i just made i heard footsteps approaching the kitchen which turned out to be Eunseoks.

a few moments later he walked into the kitchen with wet hair and a towel wrapped around his neck which covered his bare chest which meant that he probably just got out of the shower.

„babe, why didn't you wake me up?" he said as took slow steps towards me.

„you looked so tired..." i shrugged my shoulders before putting both my hands on the counter and pushing me up to grab a glass, catching Eunseoks attention.

as i was about to put my knees on the counter i felt hands on my waist, preventing me from doing that and putting me back on my feet.

„i told you to stop doing that, didn't i?" Eunseok said as i turned around to face him with a pouty face. suddenly he took an even closer step to me which made my back slightly touch the counter behind me.

his eyes never left mine when he grabbed a glass from the upper shelf and brought it down, his muscles flexing themselves somehow.

„we don't want you to fall right?" he mumbled as i felt a drop of water falling from his hair and hitting my cheek.

„you're getting me all wet- move" i giggled out as i moved away from him to fix the table. but as always he kept following me like my shadow.

it was funny to watch since i knew exactly what he was waiting for the whole time. making breakfast with him is also a sports. it for sure felt like it.

when i stood by the counter, he was behind me, having his hands on my hips and his face in the crock of my neck.

„you didn't kiss me good morning yet" he said making me smile before turning my head to the side. he then placed his lips on mine, surprising me with a loving kiss.

it felt like forever until we pulled back from the kiss but he wasn't done. he kept clinging onto me.

when i walked to the fridge he didn't let go of me, in fact he held onto me tighter. „babe i can't move like this" i giggled out making him sigh.