Chapter 1: Diary Gone Missing

Emi's pov:

Dear Diary,

Today is March 17th, I decided to write a yaoi story about TMNT, which is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It's a fiction story. TMNT isn't real. Here's a sneak-peek of what I have written. "They all are brothers, but Leo and Raph are much closer than normal and no one knows. Mikey and Donnie start out like brothers, but then grow apart from each other, but then they get closer than normal as well. Master splinter loves them just as what and who they are no matter what happens".
I bet you still can't get what I wrote.
Well it's 10:33 pm, and I'm outside looking at the stars. 

Back in the real world, I just saw a green thing fly past me. I don't know what it is, so I get up and walk towards the shadow I saw. I had my book and diary in my hand, but something bumped into me, and I dropped it. I looked everywhere that I could think of. 

"How in the world could I not find my things?" I ask myself. I thought about my things getting stolen, or it dropped in the sewers, but I didn't believe it. I just forget about my diary hoping no one will find it. I walk back to my house, and I see something red, but I ignored it.

"Can you be even louder?" Someone says. I hear someone on top of the roof, so I slowly walk up to the roof, and I see four weird green things. 

"What was that?" The red one asks.

"I think someone is following us", The purple one says. I freaked out but I just stood there. For some reason I took out my phone and I took pictures and videos of them. 

"Oops", I whisper.

"What was that?" Mikey asks.

"It looked like a flash", Donnie says.

"Look wherever the flash came from", Leo said. The four brothers start to look around, and I run into my room leaving them knowing where I went by accident. 

Turtles pov:

"Someone saw us, they ran into that house", Mikey said.

"Let's leave it alone for now, just hope whoever was there didn't record us", Donnie said.

"We should wait to see if they come out", Mikey suggests.

"Oh, and them seeing us waiting to catch them. Real smart Mikey", Raph says.

"enough", Leo says.

"Let's just go home", Leo says. The four Turtles start walking home. Mikey is the first one down, and he trips over something. 

"Ow", Mikey says, picking up the thing he tripped on.

"What's that Mikey", Raph asked.

"I don't know", Mikey says, giving the things to Donnie.

"The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles by Emi", Donnie reads out loud.

"I think it's a book", Donnie says. 

"What's the other thing?" Raph asks.

"I don't know, let's ask Sensei", Donnie says. The four turtles go up to their Sensei.

"Master Splinter", Donnie says.

"Yes, my son", Splinter says.

"Mikey found a book and something else. We were wondering if you knew what the other thing was", Donnie explains. Donnie hands Splinter the things, and he goes through it.

"This my son, is a diary", Sensei explains.

"A diary?" All four say, confused.

"Yes, a diary is something that people use to write down their problems and other things that are private to them", Splinter explains.