The forest

it's a hot day today and Molly and Gold are walking in the forest. the both of them are sweating.

Gold: it's a hot day today huh?

Molly is sitting on a rock, she looks at Gold with wide eyes

Molly: y-yeah... it's very hot today. B-but it's good because we can wear tank tops and show off our cute little arms!

Gold takes a sip of her water and hands her bottle to Molly.

Molly's eyes widen as she takes a shy sip.

Molly: Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I'm sorry, I'm being such a dork right now. I just get really excited when someone is nice to me.

Gold: no need to apologies.

Molly smiles brightly, her cheeks turning pink.

Molly: thank you! So um ready to go, bestie?

Gold: yeah let's continue walking!

Molly follows behind Gold as she walks through the woods.

Molly: oooh! look at those flowers! aren't they just pretty?

Gold has sweat marks under her arm pits.

Gold: yeah it's quite nice.

Molly notices the sweat marks on Gold's shirt and blushes, looking away quickly.

Molly: I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare. It's just that... well, um... you look cute when you're sweaty.

Gold blushes a bit.

Gold: r-really?

Molly looks at Gold with her big, innocent eyes.

Molly: y-yes! I mean, it's just... it's kinda sexy. Like, if I got all sweaty from playing sports or something I'd love to have someone thought I was cute.

Gold: I- euh- I-I think you're cute too

Molly's eyes widen in surprise as she hears Gold's word. She looks at Gold shyly and bites her lip.

Molly: r-really? I-I mean, I know I'm just a dorky nerd with no athletic abilities or anything...

Gold points at a lake.

Gold: o-oh look!

Molly follows Gold's gaze to the lake and gasps in delight

Molly: oh my gosh! It's so beautiful! Do you think we could go swimming or something? I mean if it's not too weird for you...

Gold: we don't have our swimsuits tho

Molly thinks for a moment then giggles nervously.

Molly: well you know what they say: the best way to get over you're fear is to do it anyway! Besides nobody else is around here. So what do you say? Wanna try it out?