Ok Main Plot { PLOTOLOGUE }

*signs

'When is that girl ever coming? She's already half an hour late' thoughts the girl as her index finger subconsciously taps the table impatiently.

*Signs...
Signs once again this time with frustration engulfing the voice of the teenager as she takes a bite on the cheesecake she ordered

"Is there any problem with the taste of the taste of the food dear customer?" Worriedly questions the young waiter

"No no, there's nothing completely wrong with this, in fact, it's quite delicious" the 23-yrs old lady reassures with a smile

"I'm glad the cheesecake suits your taste. I thought that the taste of the food was the thing you were frowning about" the waitress signs in relief then smiles brightly at the customer "I hope you enjoy the each of every piece of it" the smile of the young waitress sent goosebumps on her way as she double thinks about what she thought about right now 'wait I swear I saw flowers similar to white lilies growing in her sides... or am i just losing my mind?'
.
.
Adopted Bart

Del-javu Conny:
Yow, where are u? Have you travelled the whole milky way now?
Where's my souvenir you bish
(Seen)

What do you mean? I have been hanging out with you for the past few hours

The audacity!
Flames erupted two folds as the atmosphere around became murderous. Being pissed and done with her friend's malarkey gaslighting, even though she hated it, her hand moved in its own accord and the young woman has no choice but to go to what the future beholds.

You prick what do you want?
The sound of annoyance she heard through her phone did its worst as the woman in the cafe tries to calm herself and also do some cursing in her mind.

I would like to say that to yourself as-well MY DEAR FRIEND. Don't you know what the time is now?
She tries to maintain her composure as to not accidentally punch and throw anything she can dear hold on to.

Uhh so? Whats the problem with it? Dont tell me you even have issues about the DEAR CLOCK.  In my opinion, I have time at the palm of my hand. So you better keep shut and wait there like a lost puppy or me slapping that face of yours.

"You son of a!" The brunette sighs and massages her temples ranging from the fact that her friend escapes her from the likes of hanging up on their call. 'If i see that girl i will definitely punch her brutally in the face!'

O7pe/r6ation kil^l6in@g sp+re''e, st%ar>t

*bang!

The window glasses near around the customers shattered as they all started screaming and a group of masked people with black clothing appeared shooting everyone in the cafe.

"What the?! Whats going on!?" The brunette shouted in bewilderness standing and both hand on the table while watching everyone and everything being ruined. "Move!"

—————————————

Heyya!! It's your author! And sorry for the cliffhanger or something but please, i have so much to do on school with the stuck up projects, quizzes, and assignments there, and whats more frustrating is that my mind is joining the slacking mode!!! I said i have many things to do but look at me, I ignore them and do nothing 💃🏻😔🤦

Its frustrating that i can never remove this habit of mine. If only Cale Henituse's atittude and determination of achieving his beloved slacker life while living with the elegance and beauty did not influence me further more...