It's all over

Rody had the shattered bottle in his hand. He was scared yet angry. He was very hesitant on what to do. "Put it down Rody, and no one gets hurt..." Vincent said in a cold tone. It sent chills down Rody's spine. Vincent slowly got closer with every step. Closer and closer. Rody knew exactly what had to be done. As Vincent was reaching for the bottle Rody quickly shakily jabbed the shattered bottle in vincent's throat.

Vincent was shocked. He fell to the ground in an instant, dropping his knife and everything. Rody was slightly relieved. But he wasn't done yet. He found some cooking oil (I think) and poured it everywhere. As Rody finished Pouring the oil, he felt vincent's glare stare daggers into his eyes. "I..." Rody didn't want to say anything to the person who was about to kill him. Rody grabbed a lighter, lit the the bistro ablaze and quickly ran out of the building, leaving vincent in there to burn. 

Rody ran all the way to his beat up apartment. He then flung open the door, closed it behind him and flopped on his sofa. Rody sighed. "Ugh... it's finally over..." He groaned. Rody was glad he didn't have to deal with all that drama anymore. Although he did need to find another job, Rody was as happy as a clam. "Man, am i tired..." Rody could barely keep his eyes open after that. Luckily, Rody had big day ahead of him... despite the fact he lost an ear and almost got killed. And so Rody soon fell asleep and had a great dream. Things were finally going his way at least.

Or were they?

(I hope this is to anyones liking... ;-;)