Part 1

Hyunjins POV:

*alarm goes off*
"Mmmmh..." Hyunjin groans rolling around his bed.
*** 30 minutes later ****

As Hyunjin's alarm gets louder and louder his mom busts through the door. "Hyunjin!" She stomps over to him as he lays there like a slug. "Hyunjin!! Wake up! Your late!" His mom screamed shaking him awake.
Hyunjin shoots himself out of bed. "What time is it?!" He asks looking at his mom. "It's 6:40, the bus leaves in 5 minutes." His mom said walking away. "If you miss the bus you're walking to school, this is your fault" His mom said before closing the door behind him.
Hyunjin groaned again knowing he had only like 3 minutes to get ready. 'I don't even know how I'm gonna make it on time' he thought desperately trying to get ready. He managed to get dressed and fluff his hair out.

His outfit:

He fluffed up his hair a little bit before taking his backpack and rushing out the door

He fluffed up his hair a little bit before taking his backpack and rushing out the door. His backpack wasn't even zipped and he was rushing to the bus stop. The bus stop wasn't even that far away but he had like no time. Actually speaking of the time, he hasn't even checked the time. He didn't even realize he missed the bus 5 minutes ago.
                   He turned the corner and didn't see any students nor even a bus so he checked the time and realized it was 6:50. He cursed under his breath knowing he had to walk to school.
As he started to walk he checked his phone notifications.
              He had some texts from his friends, a couple 'good morning texts from his boyfriend' and others. But first he decided to text his mom that he missed the bus and he'll be walking. He decided to text his boyfriend.

                                Baby ♡

Leeknow:
- Hey love
- Goodmorning 🩷
- I'll see you soon baby 🩷

- HEY BABYY
- soo... I'll probably be late
read 6:54 a.m

Leeknow:
- How come baby??

- Uhhhh... I kinda missed the bus and my mom won't take me 😭😭
- so now I have to walk to school :((

Leeknow
- I can come pick you up?
- school starts in like 20 minutes so we might have time

- its fine... but only if you want too baby

Leeknow:
- ill be there.
- your bus stop right?

- yeah 😭😭

——————————————
Lee knows outfit:

Leeknow put his phone away walking to his car getting ready to go pick up his baby that so happened to miss the bus

Leeknow put his phone away walking to his car getting ready to go pick up his baby that so happened to miss the bus. As he was walking out the gate he got stopped by a couple girls. They were giggling as they stopped right in front of Lee know.
           Leeknow was wondering what they were doing but was quickly getting annoyed as his time was running out and he missed Hyunjin. They weren't saying anything for atleast 10 seconds and that's when Lee know got mad. "Okay if you're not gonna say anything then get the fuck outta my way." Leeknow said walking through them with a scoff. The girls looked at him in shock. People thought it was hot how cold he is.
              He finally reached his car and got in the vehicle. He texted hyunjin that he was on his way and that he would get there shortly.
    - 7 minutes later -

              Lee know soon saw his baby sitting by the road on his phone. He smiled looking at his baby as he got closer. As he got even closer, hyunjin looked up with the brightest smile on his face. Leeknow couldn't help but smile as he parked next to his boyfriend. Hyunjin stood up as leeknow got out of the car with open arms waiting for Hyunjin to jump in them.
                  Hyunjin understood what he wanted and immediately jumped in his arms wrapping his legs around leeknows waist. Leeknow stumbled back a little and chuckled a bit holding Hyunjin up by his thighs.