Prolouge

Moonlight flickered through the trees as a black figure moved swiftly. His orange eyes peered through the trees as he jumped down into a small hollow . Sitting down in the shadows , he waited a while until two other cats showed up .

" Finally , " the black tom snapped , glaring at the newcomers .

" oh , relax , " Growled a light brown tabby she-cat , shaking out her fur . " you can't blame us , you are the one who decided we needed to meet up in the middle of the night , " she pointed out .

" right , " agreed the other cat , a brownish/greyish tom . " And I have morning patrol , " he complained .

" shush , you two , " The black cat snapped . " I chose to meet during the night so we wouldn't be questioned , " he told them , shifting his paws slightly .

     " what is this even about ? " the she-cat asked .

     " I have been thinking recently , " The first tom responded , straightening his back .

     " about what ? " asked the other tom .

     " about a plan , " he said , his eyes gleaming in the dark as he glanced at him . " for you know what . "

     Both of the other's ears perked up , and they scooted closer to Him .

     " so what I was thinking is ... " his voice trailed off as his voice dropped to a whisper .

     Above them, in the stars , a light colored she-cat with grey splotches watched down , her back bristling with horror as she listened to the tom's plan . " thats horrible ! " she gasped , her eyes wide .

     " what is ? " asked a grey tabby , his tail twitching as he glanced down into the puddle the she-cat was peering through , his fur spiking up . " oh ..  " he growled .

     " this cat is a monster , " The she-cat snarled . " I knew from the second I saw him he would come out to be trouble . I should've killed him right away . "

     " now , there , Blizzardstorm , " came a soft voice from behind her . It was another she-cat , who was light grey with white splotches . " That is not how I raised my daughter , " she said sternly , climbing down the rock steps to stand in front of her daughter .

     " I am sorry , mother , " Blizzardstorm sighed . " but I shouldn't have let him turn into the cat he is ! " she protested , shaking out her fur .

    " that is not your fault , " she reassured her . " you were killed before you got the chance to talk to him . " she pointed out .

     " but he wants to hurt - "

     " and there is nothing you can do , " she cut her off . " starclan cannot interfere with what happens down on Earth , " she said . " but I'm sure that everything will be alright , " she added . " come on , now , " she told the other tom . " Blizzardstorm needs to be alone to send Cometblaze the omen , " she said , leading the tom away .

     Blizzardstorm sighed , sitting herself down and entering into Cometblaze's dreams . She padded around until she saw him , jumping down a few steps and in front of him .

     " ah ! " he yelped , jumping back . His eyes lit up with recognition as he realized it was Blizzardstorm . " Blizzardstorm ! " he dipped his head . " what's up ? "

     She took a deep breath . " a new darkness is coming . One that will sweep through the clans like the flame of the fire . Lives will be lost , hearts will be broken . Only three can save the clans from mass destruction . If they fail , all will be lost . "

     Cometblaze's eyes widened , and he opened his mouth to say something , but she was gone in the blink of an eye . The words rang through his head as he woke , his pelt prickling at each word . All will be lost .....