Nico bday (very late)

THIS IS FOR NICO AND HOW PEOPLE SEE HIM!<333

╭────────────╮
Percy : he rlly Amazing... and doesn't try... to uh hurt me bc of shipping him and will... NICO MY BABY COUSIN I WILL KEEP YOU SAFE FROM WILL IF HE HURTS YOU!!!
╰────────────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Annabeth : the guy Nico to me after, he liked Percy and got over him! The guy turn sweeter then he was before, he loves his sister and Will loves him so let's hope there together for ever!
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Reyna : that boy hurt my baby brother Nico he a dead man I tell you Mfs!!!! Oh yea I think Nico amazing and a good baby brother... and loves Hazel and me.. oh wait and will!!?? No no that can't be true he dating a boy HE NEVER TOLD ME!!!
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Jason : I'm with Reyna about Nico nothing w me but will you hurt his ass your dead..!!!
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Frank : I think Nico amazing  and will be our flower boy for me and Hazel wedding and he a big part in Hazel life so the guy good for Will and Hazel!
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Leo : the guy hasn't killed me yet so he Amazing..
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Piper : he so good for make up I did on him so he a rlly amazing guy for people don't know why know one likes him the whole group loves him!
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Hazel : love my brother so much I would hurt someone if they hurt my brother no matter what I love him!!!
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Will : he my bf my one and only I'll die for him kill for him anything for my death boy only for him I love him so much and only him..!! Everything about him!!! His eyes his hair his body his EVERYTHING!!! Love you Nico...!!
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Everyone : HAPPY BDAY NEEKS!!!
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

Nico in the corner blushing, "thank you all.. for the kind gesture to me but you don't need to say that!.."

Mika: happy bday nico!! Hope you have a good bday

Very late Ik been busy trying to be sick also taking small break for a bit!! Cya soon