𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖

Information-

PROLOGUE

(H/C)-Hair color
(H/L)-Hair length
(S/C)-Skin color
(L/F/C)-Least fav color

____________________________

(Third person POV)

One beautiful spring afternoon, Donna was relaxing in her house cooking some tomato soup. Once she was finished with her lunch she decided to go for a walk. There was a beautiful forest near the town, so she went there.

Somewhere else in the forest laid an unconscious girl. She had (H/L) (H/C), with smooth (S/C) skin. her outfit was made up of a ragged (L/F/C) shirt with only undergarments underneath it. There were also some visible cuts and bruises on her skin.

As Donna was walking through the forest, she came across the (H/C) girl. "Oh dear. What's a little gal like you doing out here all alone?" she said to no one. "Come on little one. I'll take you to my place." Donna said as she picked the girl up.

[Time skip] (Donna POV)

I had finally made it back home with the girl. On the way here she had snuggled up to me more. In all honesty it was adorable.

Anyway, once I got inside, I went up to the guest's bedroom to lay the girl down. Once I made sure she was comfortable, I went down to heat up some soup. Hopefully she will be awake to eat it while it's warm.

[Smoll time skip] (Y/N POV)

Suddenly I jolted awake. Looking around I see that I'm in a bedroom that I've never seen before. I then saw the situation I was in and stared panicking. As I looked around more, I saw that there were beds, torches, barrels, and bedside tables. I also saw a window.

Getting up from the bed I walked over to the window. When I looked through it, I saw that I was on the second floor of the home. The town that I saw was small with few people. For some reason my eyes stayed looking at one of the guards.

The guard was also talking to another guard. That one though seemed a bit angered. I also sadly, I couldn't see either of their faces because of their helmets.

Apparently, I was watching for too long because the guard looked up at me. Before he could fully get a good look at me, I ducked down. Hoping he didn't see me I went back to the bed and sat down.

'𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦.' I thought nervously.

(Gareth POV)

As I was talking with Zenix, I suddenly felt as if someone was watching me. Trying to figure out where the person was, I finally looked up at Donna's house. Inside a window on the second floor, I saw a girl.

The weird thing was that I've never seen her before. Sadly, before I got a good look at her she ducked down. Wondering who she was I walked up to Donna's door and knocked.

"What are you doing?" Zenix asked me but I ignored him. Soon enough Donna opened the door. "Well hello Gareth. What do ya need?" She asked me "Hello Donna. I'm wondering. who's the girl upstairs?" I asked her and her eyes widened a bit.

"Oh? I had no idea she was awake." She stated. I was kinda confused so I asked, "Can I meet her?" "Oh yeah, sure. Follow me." She said and started walking away with me following. Somehow, I didn't notice until now but apparently Zenix also followed.

All three of us then walked up to the second floor. Walking in I saw the girl sitting on the edge of the bed looking out the window. "Excuse me." Donna said, gaining the girls attention. She quickly looked at us with fear on her face.

"W-Who are you all?" she asked, her voice low and soft. It sounds really nice actually.

"Apologies, I'm Gareth. This is Donna and Zenix. It's a pleasure meeting you." I said to her taking my helmet off. Luckily it looks like she's calming down a little now.

"What's your name sweetheart?" Donna asked her. The girl was silent for a moment before she finally spoke up "Y-Y/N." '𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦.' I thought to myself. "Well Y/N welcome to phoenix drop." I said with a slight bow.

She was slowly seeming to feel calmer. Which is a good thing. "Oh, I almost forgot. I heated up some soup. Would you like some Y/N?" Donna asked her. Y/N looked down for a bit but then gave a small but noticeable nod.

"Alright than. I'll be right back." Donna stated as she walked down stairs. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦? I thought to myself. But that wasn't important.

After Donna had left, it got a little awkward. No one was speaking and Y/N was looking away from us.

It was kinda a good thing thought because now I can get a good view of her. Not in a perverse way of course. Wouldn't want her to feel more uncomfortable than she already is.

(Donna POV)

After I got a bowl of tomato soup and warmed it up I headed back upstairs. The air was a bit tense but nothing to bad.

I then walked over to the girl and gave her the bowl. She looked at me and took it giving me a barely noticeable but adorable and beautiful smile.

"T-This is really good." She commented quietly "Thank you, I'm glad you like it!" I said happily. with a smile.

(For some reason my phone says that I'm at 947 words, but my computer says 894 🤔)

I then suddenly heard a cough from behind me. Turning around I saw both Gareth and Zenix giving me a blank stare. "Yes?" I asked kinda annoyed for them ruining me and Y/N's moment.

"How about you tell us more about you're self Y/N?" Gareth insisted "O-oh, um. Sure."
____________________________

Note: In the next chapter it'll be 3 months later and Aphmau will be introduced. In the 3 months You, Donna, Gareth, Zenix, and the rest of the town have all gotten to know each other better. (Sorry Zenix didn't do basically anything in this chapter, I just couldn't think of anything for him.)

{Have a great day/night little devils ♡}

Word count:1000/1065