𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

speak now (taylor's version) was released on july 7, 2023 but for my story it's june 7, 2022 because we only support taylor's version in this house

────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

the same day ~

liked by tomholland2013 and others

lunabrooks enchanted (taylor's version) 4:13-4:36. that is all.

username umm hello!!!!

username is this about joshandresrivera ??? i saw she was out with him, rachelzegler and tomblyth !
username well josh is with rachel so i very much doubt that.
username 😏😏😏 so it's about tom 😏😏😏

username i'm lazy hehe can someone just tell me what the lyrics in the time stamps are?
lunabrooksfans "these are the words i held back as i was leaving too soon / i was enchanted to meet you / please don't be in love with someone else / please don't have somebody waiting on you"
username my hero fr

taylorswift 💜💜💜💜
lunabrooks caption secretly about you 💜
     ↳ taylorswift also meredith said she's going to be very upset if you don't tell her who this is about. so tell me i mean her
     ↳ lunabrooks just dm'd you my queen (meredith)

rachelzegler i called it!!!
lunabrooks 🙊🙊

enews check out our website for the big announcement 👀👀👀

────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

! E NEWS HAS JUST POSTED
ONE (1) NEW ARTICLE !

Read now?

YES     |     NO

HUNGER GAMES PREQUEL
ADDS 2 MORE TO THE CAST!

The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (prequel to, and set 64 years before The Hunger Games trilogy) has confirmed 2 more actors in the main cast!

Just last month, it was confirmed that Rachel Zegler and Tom Blyth would be playing the leads Lucy Gray Baird and Coriolanus Snow. Now we finally have our couple Meadow Winter and Sejanus Plinth: Luna Brooks and Josh Andres Rivera!

Earlier this evening, the 4 now confirmed co-stars were seen having dinner out in London. Fans are already shipping Brooks and Blyth, a good amount of the shipping coming from the fact that Zegler and Rivera are already together.

The film is rumored to begin filming in November, though exact dates and locations have not been announced.

"I'm so happy!" Brooks spoke about getting the role on a zoom call. "Meadow Winter is such a complex character and I can't wait to dive into that and see what we can come up with. I'm also really excited to work closely with Josh!"

Rivera praised Brooks as well. "I've been a huge fan for a while, actually just rewatched The Last Kingdom, so I can't wait to work with her." When asked about his initial reaction to booking the role of Sejanus Plinth, he couldn't stop smiling. "I was honestly in shock when I first found out. Sejanus is one of my favorite characters in the book and it's a dream come true to be able to bring him to life on the big screen."

Although an official release date hasn't been announced, the rumor mill has been churning and fans think that we can expect to see it at the end of 2023!

────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────