chapter 3

Suprise suprise . Part 1

Mayella huffs falling into the arms of her bestfriend who sat lazy on the couch... clicking on her phone . She looks at Mayella warily . " You're sloppy today , what's the matter " she muses placing her phone on the coffee table and giving Mayella her fullest attention she always knew Mayella had a serious problem with attention.

" She ,she is the problem , I want her gone like her pathetic whore of a  mother" she seezed face palming herself . "Who are you talking about ?" She says shocked at her friend's choice of words .

" Issabella my apparent sister " she states blankly with venom . Kayla looks at her with shock lacing her facial features . "What ! you have a step sister and you did not tell me ??" She says mentally preparing herself for the next words to come . " No baby BIOLOGICAL sister , during my birth givers moment of deliverance there was a disturbance... the doctors thought she was having only one baby but turned out hours later that she was having two . And I happened to be that miracle baby " she says sighing .

"Why do u hate her so much ?" Kayala asks dumbfounded "I mean most twins don't get along yes but hate ... don't you think that's a strong word to use ?"She says looking worriedly at her friend . Mayella then proceeds to sit up straight and give her friend her most blank expression ever .

"No darling , no word is ever too strong when it comes to her " she deadpans " Your parents are not around until next week is that right?"

"Yeah ... what are you suggesting we have a party " Kayla muses already knowing the answer. "But I have to go now ... but I'll come back in time for the party u have the keys to the kingdom my love impress me  " she continues standing up and already rushing for the stairs to freshen up .

" Wait where are you going??" Mayella questions and typing on her page Party tonight at the Donavan mansion... be there or be told. "I'm going to meet a friend she just just flew in from America " Kayala responds distinctly. 

                                ****

Kayala sits impatiently for her friend who was supposed to be here 5mins ago . The thing with Kayala was that patience was never one of her good traits ... thats also why she and Mayella instantly clicked . She checks the time on her phone again ... 15:00pm that's it for her she stands up ,about to exist the little coffee shop when her so called friend enters .

Her long raven flowing with every direction she turns . She spots Kayala who is now calm apon seeing the beauty goddess before her . She stares as she she strides over to her table with her long alluring naturally tanned legs . She high cheekbones and plump lips out for display .... her grey eyes adding to the perfection she was .

" Finally I thought you'd be a no show " Kayala huffs sitting back down nowing her friend was never a hugger . " Long time no see love " Her friend responds her voice comming out as dry as ever but Kayala understanding her doesn't get affected since she became used to it. Reminded her alittle of Mayella .

" So how was the funeral?"Kayala asks as Issabella raises an eyebrow "Paradon me love but you haven't seen me in years and the first thing you ask is how was the funeral?? "

"Yes because I seriously don't know where to start and appoplogies for your loss " Kayala says her mouth pouting in a sign of sympathy.

" No worries and thank you But instead off all this crap and mushy stuff can you  show me what London is really about ??" Issabella asks and Kayalas eyes light up " Party at my house 10pm be there or be told " Kayala says enthusiastically as Issabella slightly chuckles and Kayala s heart warms at her . "So before that ,where do you want to go first??"

"Shopping for an outfit " Issabella says and the two girls walk put hand in hand out of the Cafe .

Sorry for the short chapter but I got writers block so ....