Chapter 24

"His lips get lost its path on my body " - Raelynn

Mature content

Once both entered inside, they found both Kalvin and Raelynn waiting for them. All had joyful moments there and Calix asked Raelynn to apologize and she accepted. All loved their dinner with their loves of life. Raelynn and Catherine were busy enjoying and tasting different dishes. And Calix and Kalvin were just enjoying the sight of their beautiful ladies. 

When they are all done with a lovely dinner, both pairs head to their cars. On their way, Calix excused himself to attend to a call from Catherine as Raelynn and Kalvin waved bye at her to their car. Catherine keeps herself busy on her phone with pictures of all of them at dinner.

"Are you alone, beauty?" a man's voice reached behind her and she turned to face a man who was in his twenties and fully drunk.

"Um... I mean why?" she asked with confusion. "If it's yes, can I have this beautiful lady to all myself,  tonight?" as he covered their distance and leaned close to her. Catherine was dissolved in shock to understand what was going on, "What? I'm -" she cut off by Calix's high-pitch voice of anger, "Fucking No" as he pushed that man away from her. "Cool dude, it's that beauty's choice" as he winked at her.

Catherine sighed with frustration and jumped herself in Calix, locking their lips in a rough kiss. Calix smiled at the kiss and he held back of neck and deepened the kiss. "I have a boyfriend, you asshole" Catherine replied after breaking their kiss. Calix wrapped his hand around her waist, proud of her girlfriend. "Ouch, but I love sharing," he said with a grin and turned his gaze to Calix, "I'm pretty sure I will fuck you better than this-" A bullet from Calix's gun cut off his life and Catherine froze at her place.

"Don't you even fucking dare to say it" Calix said to his lifeless body. He turns his face to her, "Honey, shall we move". But she removed his hand from her waist, moved to their car and placed herself inside. And at that action, Calix's heart sank at his action, he couldn't stand himself around her. "Fuck" as he moved to the car and once he was inside, "I'm fucking sorry,  Catherine. I can't control myself over you. " but she raised her hand at him to stop and he sighed.

He started the car, and after full minutes of burning silence, she broke it, "Seriously Calix? That's all you can do?" her words confused him, "Catherine, Make it fucking clear." she took a breath, "Are you really an fucking assassin?" He parked the car at the black corner of the street, "What do you mean? Catherine. "

She throws her hands in the air, "You just shot him. Like JUST fucking shot. I expect many from you?" He sighed in relief and pulled her to his lap, she gasped at his sudden action, "That's all you mad about? I killed him just because he said he fuck you. And You not enough with that?" as he kissed her neck. "No, sore dick. I expect you something like more but you- ahh" she said but end with a moan as he began to suck her neck.

His hands slowly drag her dress above her ass, "No panties?" he smirked and his finger began to play with her cilt and sucking her neck. She moaned and he slowly thrust his three inside her without giving her time to adjust. "Finish that. I didn't hear you" as he fastened his fingers inside her.

She can't help but moan loudly as his fingers hit her g spot, "I-i, fuck you, Calix" and he increases his speed and his thumb massages her cilt with the same pace."C-Calix "she moaned louder than before as his fingers incredibly fucking her at the right pace with her knees weak, "Yes, honey?" he said and with last thrust, she soaked his fingers with her cum.

He removed his fingers and wiped them off by his mouth, "Delicious" he praised and Catherine's body rested against his while catching breath. "Fuck you, sore dick" she whispered, he chuckled, "Once we reached the mansion, honey"

After waving Catherine's bye, Kalvin and Raelynn entered their car. And the drive to their mansion filled their laugh, Kalvin's dirty talks with Raelynn's blush. Both loved each other company with their whole heart. At the time when they reached the mansion, "Caramel, I have forgotten an important thing. You can go and I need just a few minutes." Kalvin said with a pleasing tone. "Ohhh, Ok Kalvin" With a smile Raelynn get out of the car.

But that smile made Kalvin's face guilty,  "Baby, I'm sorry, it's just-" but she cut off, "Come fast, Daddy" With a wink she made her way inside. He chuckled and shook his head, "You have no idea, what you're doing to me, Caramel." just her wink with her words made him hard. He made his way quickly to the location. But all her words and actions, going brought a beast inside of him.

Something gonna happen, oops

He had forgotten her bouquet that he brought her every day and Kalvin reached inside his, no, their room he lost sight made his heart beat faster and his dick harder. There sit Raelynn Smith with all her glory, with Kalvin's black shirt with few buttons opened which shows him, her maroon bra with the full shape of her breasts.

"Like what you see?" she asked with a smirk as she sensed his presence."I fucking lost in what I seeing, Caramel" as he moved to her and kneeled down, handing her a dark shade of red roses bouquet, "For you, Ma'am". She smiled and got the bouquet,  "I guessed that," as she moved closer to his lips, "Thank you, Daddy" her lips brushing with his, his hands slowly slid through her naked thighs, "It's my pleasure, my baby girl" and he kissed her lips. His kiss enlightens her already desire. She wrapped her hands around his neck as she placed her bouquet on the bed.

He harshly sucked her lower lips, sucking her life out of her. She moaned on their hot kiss with nothing but lust and desire for both. It's just their hot body in need of both. He bites her soft lips with his hands squeezing her thighs. He shoves her tongue inside her mouth using her moan, completely tasting her mouth. Both their tongue collides with them. Their kiss grew more craving for them, " You never fail to bless my soul with your presence. Baby, I'm the only man who gets to see you, like this. Am I clear? " he asked breaking from their kiss while connecting their forehead, "Yes, Daddy, Only you." she answered while panting with a blush.

"Fuck, Caramel. Tonight, I'm going fuck you, hard, rough. No lovemaking or any mercy. You are under my control." she gulped at his words. His dominant side made her wet more and her excitement with frightened filled her. She nodded, "Use your words, baby girl" He demanded. "Y-yes" her voice broke as his dark horse husky voice chilled her spine.

Cliffhanger, yeah 🤸🏻‍♀️

I'm sorry 😐, for late updates. It's really hard to find time for an update.

And yeah, double update today, hip hop hooray 🎉🙌🏻...

Love you all with my whole heart *kiss* 💋 2.74k reads🤧

Don't skip your meals💗

Bye lovelies❤️

~♡~