Read this pls

Some things I would like to mention-

➡️This is a Sokeefe  fanfiction. If you haven't read KOTLC, you may not understand some of the one-shots. Also, I can't tell you not to read these because of spoilers if you have not finished the series because I was reading Legacy fanfics by Exile, so I'm a total hypocrite.

➡️I would really love it if you message me with prompts/ideas for one-shots feel free anytime. I would also really love feedback on my writing, just no hate please.

➡️ I don't want any Fitz bashing in the comments, because personally I think the guy is good despite his mistakes in the past and he is working on himself. At the same time, if you are a Fitzphie shipper, and have come here to make fun of Sokeefe, I suggest you leave.

➡️I won't do any mature content in this book, possibly some very rare cussing. But i don't know yet.

➡️ I suggest you check out my reading list and the authors that wrote them because they are all such good writers and I love your work so much. Shout out to some of my fav authors:

classicalbibliophile

keefescabin

-reina

Avery_sokeefe

Stemmie4

➡️I would love it if you are writing a story and would like me to read it, or love a sokeefe book currently and want someone to fangirl about it with, message me.

➡️MOST IMPORTANTLY: I have no idea what to put for the cover and would like to change it as soon as possible. If you would like to send me an image to use or design your own cover, then please, please, please send it to me and I will of course give you credit and tag you. 

➡️Thank you so much for clicking on this story, oneshots to come!