Chapter 2

- Listen Chan-Il, I will do what is necessary. Cirrus rolled his eyes back, sighing.

- Alright young Master...The redhead suppressed a sigh.

- You can go Chan-Il. His eyes still focused on the outside.

Chan-Il nodded and went outside for a moment of relaxation, while Cirrus was looking at a horse drawn carriage, outside in front of his manor.

Oh the flowers have already grown here...Tought the young man.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

- Skylar...Please help me...I'm sorry ! I should have listened to you !  The voice yelled louder and louder, creating a distant rehashing. Skylar woke up, cold sweats were piercing him as he tried to catch his breath. He was back once again in that chair, heavy-headed.

Before even to think about a plan, the door was opened and he saw that young man and the young vampire recognised him, it was that boy with those shimmering eyes.

- IT WAS YOU ! Skylar nervously tapped his foot.

The mysterious young man just sighed as he approchead Skylar.

- Don't make such noises. I don't want to hurt you.

- While I'm tied-up ? Skylar was pretty annoyed and worried, but not afraid anymore because he could see that he has strangely regained his strength, it would take some efforts but he was sure that he could fight him.

His piercing eyes strucked him, and he seemed almost amused by his character.

- Why don't we start by presentation ?
He turned around the brown, touching the chair.

- Bastard, just let me go home, I'm not here to have fun, and even less with a stranger who kidnaped me.

He narrowed his eyes slightly.

- You're not very amusing...How dare you to call me a kidnapper, you were literally fainting on that forest ? And I gave you some medicines to cure you, because you were abnormally cold and...

- You gave me medicines ? His heart was beating like a chamada, he could hear his pulse. What kind of ?

- You're suddenly interested ! Let's start by the beginning and I will maybe let you go...

Skylar got tired of this situation, he tried to broke the bonds that held him, but barely.

The unknown smirked.

- Oh you know you can't broke those bonds except if someone helps you...You don't have the choice, and you know that.

The brunette let out a slight moan of despair.

- You said you will let me go if we talk right ?

The vampire nodded his head innocently and smiled.

This is going to be fun...

                 ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Footsteps were heard on the marble floor, Chan-Il walked over and entered what appeared to be a kitchen, poorly lit. 

- Young Master! Your father is coming in 5 minutes !

The "Young Master" and Skylar were sitting with a cup of ? in the hands. Skylar were definitely uncomfortable in this room. While, the other one was just looking at his cup, at the servant's statement, he raised his eyes.

- Alright Chan-Il, thanks for preventing, you can have the rest of the day.

Then the ginger's gaze fell on Skylar, Skylar saw the desolation in his eyes, probably because he had to leave him on the ground. The brunette just rolled his eyes back.

- Chan-Il ? Did you hear me ?

- Oh, yes Young Master excuse me. But resting for the rest of the day ? Are you su-...

- Yes I'm sure. Thanks Chan-Il, don't worry. He forced to smile.

The ginger slightly moved his head, trying to smile to Skylar and and left the kitchen without a word. 

Following the servant's departure, his attention returned to Skylar.

- So Skylar...you still haven't told me what bring you so far from your home ?

- You don't have to know that. Cirrus Baek. He played with his thumbs nervously, looking at his hands.

- If you say Skylar Yeon...Anyway I think I don't have any questions ! He clapped his hands.

- So I can go now ? And as your...servant said, your father is coming right ? He raised his head.

Skylar heard, in the past that the man at the head of the Baek's family is a rude man.

Cirrus's expression hardens, still looking at Skylar in the eyes.

- I think...I can't let you go. And I said maybe...

Anger suddenly arises in Skylar.

- Okay, this situation is very stupid now, you don't even know me what do you want me to stay here ? I'm still sick, I can't do something and you already have someone to helps you ! You kept an unknown person for almost one day and you don't want let them go ? And for no reason !

- Skylar...You speak very much, that's good but I can't let you go.

- And for what reason ? The vampire stood up.

- Cirrus ? What is this noise ? Is everything okay ? A deeper voice was heard. Probably his damn father...

- You're still sick, are you sure to go outside with this temperature ? Even a normal vampire couldn't hold that! And less again if the vampire is sick.

- You're getting on my fucking nerves. As I said we don't know each other, why do you c-

- CIRRUS ! COME HERE. That deep voice yelled again.

The young man immediately stopped talking, while Cirrus just sighed.

- Listen, when the moment will come, I will tell you. For the moment, just go to the second floor, the door at the far end, you will find your affairs. You can go through the door over there. He pointed a door that he didn't noticed, hidden by the darkness.

-  Just do what I say, right ?

He stood up, put his "guest"'s glasses back in place correctly and left before letting him alone in this kitchen, who was confused.

——
949 words

Anyway, this chapter almost took me 1 month damn..probably because of my exams lol

19/02