3. Developing Complex Characters

A successful thriller novel must have multifaceted, well-developed characters in addition to an engaging plot. Understanding the protagonist's and other important characters' motivations, anxieties, and internal problems should allow readers to relate to them on an emotional level. Rich characters provide narrative depth and emotional resonance, which increase the audience's immersion and engagement. In addition, the novel's opponent is a major factor in advancing the conflict and building suspense. 

A strong and mysterious enemy can raise the stakes and hold readers' attention until the very end. A strong plot should also include plenty of surprising turns and surprises to keep readers guessing what will happen next and on the edge of their seats. The narrative should have a well-balanced rhythm that permits both quieter intervals for character growth and contemplation and more suspenseful and exciting action sequences. 

A good thriller book will captivate readers from start to finish and make them want to tell others about it. Characters in an interesting thriller should also be relatable and well-developed so that readers can empathize with them. 

The plot thickens and becomes more engaging as it explores their desires, anxieties, and motivations. 

Last but not least, a masterful use of vivid imagery and descriptive language can intensify the mood and produce a noticeable sense of suspense throughout the entire book.