Talented Fantasy, An Illusion

Disclaimer: This story you are about to read on is mainly fictional and fanmade. It may not have well-constructed writing or a consistent plot, the Danganronpa 3 anime may have been perceived often as rushed and roomed more for improvement.

Despite this, please know this crossover was written purely for the reason of fun. That said, enjoy reading, dear viewers, and thank you for choosing this fanfic.

In the end, hope often defeats despair and reality is frequently more intact than that of fantasy.

~ ~

"So," Sakuya Izayoi started, crossing her arms and leaning her ankle back. "why is it we are here, Yukari?"

A mysterious, knowing smirk thinly crossed Yukari's shadowed face.

"Have you heard?" Yukari simply said in a low, soft tone

"Have you heard?" Yukari simply said in a low, soft tone. "Of the biggest, most awful, most atrocious, despairing incident in human history."

The group of girls have met at the entrance of a nearby building.

A tall school building that holds a prestigious education for students who study to enlighten and enrich the hopes for the future.

Decorated by these school grounds are dignified greenery such as bushes, plants, trees, cleansed from across the roads.

It was a fresh morning that dawned upon the promising vast campus, especially shining upon the carved metallic logo of the academy.

"So, we're basically gonna solve another incident, ze?" Marisa Kirisame assumed blankly, leaning forth eagerly with a grip of her broom.

"You must've misheard me. This is completely different from those you've faced." Yukari corrected, her smirk dramatic. "There is a reason why it has been called the biggest... the most awful, most atrocious—"

"We get it, alright, it's a massive deal." Reimu sweatdrops. "Just get it straight."

"Are you sure you're straight, Reimu?" Yukari jokes.

"What do we need to do, Miss Yukari?" Sanae Kochiya inquired despite.

Yukari shut her eyes patiently, her smirk becoming an introductory grin.

"This school right here that lies in front of you is none other than the prestigious and exceeding academy of Hope's Peak Academy, the school for all our future hopes." she explained.

And only then she peeked an eye in her calculative and alluring gaze. "Now, listen closely. This incident, truly, is a pitiful tale of hope... that ended in despair."

~ Two Months Later After The School Entrance Ceremony... ~

"Now then, if you're talking about Kizakura-sensei, he's currently vomiting in a hungover state!"