°P22

[Y/n's Pov]

I was working my shift at the convenience store as usual. Today felt like a normal day but not? Like I felt like something good was about to happen but oh well.

I finish ringing up a customer when I got a call. I was gonna ignore it at first since I didn't want to get in trouble, but when I saw it was from FNC I had to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi am I speaking to Y/n?" The man asked me. 

"This is she..." I saw a bit nervous and excited.

"Hello this is P1harmonys manager, I'm here to inform you that you are hired as P1harmonys stylist. Please come into the company tomorrow at 10:00."

"Oh my gosh! Okay, uh thank you so much! Have a great day." I say excited before hanging up.

I stood there in shock and excitement. I can't believe I finally have my job back!

After my shift finished I informed the manager that I'll be quitting. I go home to my apartment, excited and nervous.

I was thinking about everything and how it would feel like to be back at the company with everyone. I started to think about Soul and I couldn't help but get nervous.

What if things are awkward between us? What if he doesn't like me anymore?

I decide to try to push these thoughts to the back of my head and get some sleep, since I need to wake up kinda early.

{Time Skip}

I wake up next to my cat Felix, I pet him and I could already feel that today is gonna be a good day.

I contemplated texting Keeho about the news but I thought it would be fun to just surprise them instead.

I finish getting ready and drive to the company excited. The moment I reached the company building and walked inside my heart started to beat faster. All the nervousness I was trying to ignore hit me all at once.

Their manager lead me to the practice room that  P1harmony were in, he didn't introduce me or anything since we all already know each other.

My heart was racing as I stood at the door, nervous to see Soul again.

As I was about to open the door, someone beat me to it. I stood there a bit shocked not expecting him to open it. I could tell he was shocked too since he just stood there staring at me with wide eyes.

"Y/n..." He said staring at me

"Hi..."

[Mochi Note]

NEW CHAPTER ALERT RAHHH ‼️ I know this chapter is preeetttyy short BUT it was such a good cliff hanger I couldn't help it 😁 anywayssss hoped you enjoyed !! See you in the next chapter my marshmallows 🫶
                                                  ~Mochi♡