A sweet hot summer day

A girl In her room waked up due to sunlight which was coming from her window through piercing the transparent white curtains.

The room was decorated with many beautiful cute soft plushie and UN different other kinds of crafts.

She sar down on her bed after waking up from her sleep and yawn 🥱.

At that time only voice comes from outside strictly but with care in it.

"Sakshi are you coming or not" said the voice.

In Reply Sakshi shouted back "coming ma just wait for 10 minutes".

She gets down of her bed Aaj as soon as she can and then she runs towards the bathroom.

She Does a daily routine from taking bath to skin care everything.

Then she wears a dress and down to the dining hall where everyone was sitting in their places and waiting for her to come.

Everyone greeted her good morning and she also greeted them good morning and settle down on her place.

Her mother served everyone there food and even for herself.

After the breakfast Sakshi said bye to her family and left towards to her new high school which she joined tomorrow only.

She was not like others she is talkative but with her friends only.

If you want to be her friends you have to approach her she will not approach you.

You can also say that she is little introvert person don't like to start conversation with strangers or those who have bad impression in her heart.

She kind hearted to those who are in need