Fire

We were headed to Tempe Arizona to investigate an escalating serial arsonist that was targeting a local university. I looking at the case file when Reid sat across from me I smiled at him as he spoke "Sorry you got dragged on the case with us" I chuckled saying "it's fine it's gonna be a good introduction to the team. I put down the case file and started reading a book I had put in my bag.

After we landed, we went to the station.  "Hello detective, these are agents Gideon, Reid, Prentiss, Wood and Morgan and Jennifer Jareau are media liaison" Hotch said as we walked in. We settled into the room they gave us and started putting things on the board. "let's all head to the universit,y" Hotch said. 

We arrived at the university me and Emily and I went to check out the kids room "So they were looking at the fire from here. Then the doorknob rattled the unsub trying to get in. And then the gasoline, " I said as we looked at the room. "But arsonists need to see the fire. It's how they get off." Emily added."Maybe our unsub wants to here the screams?" We didn't find anything new in the room. 

We headed to the team who were talking to the staff. "This morning highly flammable material was reported missing from the science department," Morgan said "well that's not good. It means we should expect another fire soon. Everyone go around see if you can find anything suspicious, " Hotch said to us.

So we all dispersed I was walking in a random hallway when suddenly I smelt something gasoline? I quickly turned the corner as I heard the fire alarm go off. I saw the door at the end of the hallway and through the window, I could see fire, I ran towards the door, hearing screams coming from inside. I busted down the door "Help! Help! Please help me!" I heard the screams as I busted down the door."Follow my voice! Where are you?" I couldn't see through the smoke I quickly became lightheaded and started coughing. I collapsed to my knees. I felt arms wrap around m. They weree dragging me ou.  "No! No I have to save him!" I yelle,  but they kept pulling. Once I was in the hallwa,  I saw that Gideon was the one who pulled me ou.  "Run! Come on!" He yelled as we started running down the fire escape as the screams suddenly stopped. I collapsed on the fire escape in a fit of coughs.