So they are not coming (Part 2)

I finally reached the point from where I started and hung up the call after I met all of them who were cruising me God knows in which language...

Weather is not in a good mood now as it starts getting worse.. Well staying here,getting all wet was worse than simply waiting in the car..

We rushed toward the stairs... well let them go boys first at least somewhere. Like a gentle girl I waited till all of them were gone.

After them as I started moving something was stopping me from going, a kind of a force like a vacuum cleaner may be how I can express...

But, with the anxious energy I can't say that negative but it was making me kinda anxious as i turned back again. I saw the same earrings but closer to me which I can catch while standing there itself.

I bend a little bit, stretch my arm and Yay!! Earning was on my hand. Ngl that was beautiful...

After coming back in the car, running as I was late and last in the car. Rain was not going to wait for me.. I was almost wet.. Yay life...

Me with a low immune system started sneezing all over them, but still trying to get the cold breeze by moving my head outside the window..

For sure they were again cursing me with all languages they have ever heard in their life..

Finally they left me home very first and warned me by saying a very humble world... "Fuvk you akshu, go to hell, goooood d you made my head ache how the hell your parents handle you!! Stupid idiot take some medicine and have rest>>>"

A smile appeared on my face. How loving are they? Well, I should learn a few more curse word.. They are really good at that--*sneeze* God bless me and keep blessing me. "I chuckled and started moving toward my house... nahh mansion.

"Maa, i am back*sneeze* can i have for glass of chillies*sneeze*water" said while sitting near the kitchen's round table.

"Are you serious!!! My god come and have a look at your loving sister. What!! You need chilled water and then once again aachu achuu right?? "

"Maa, don't be so rude. I am exhausted, my neck is hurting and totally dry... "

"Ms. Bring a glass of turmeric milk and towel and please increase the temperature of the hall."

Maa... I don't like that milk try to understand me, surely i will vomit.. " yes, i cried, pleased but none of them were used in front of my mother's ice heart.. Pfft..

"shitt!! You are totally wasted akshu.. I told you ma she would have intentionally got wet in the rain" said while sitting at the edge of the sofa in which i was sitting and massaging my shoulder.

"madam, here is your milk kindly finish before ma'am arrive and please change or you will catch cold more"

"oh thank you ajju maa... i will drink it after changing, and you mister Rai stop poking your sooo long nose in my matter. "After saying this I leave for my room and start going upstairs.

"hey!! Heyy!! My nose is more sexy then your you whole, jealous chunk"said while watching me going upstair and then diverging himself toward the phone.

After changing I came back in the hall to finish my leftover task as I had to do because my maa had left one of his spy on me, currently diving in his phone, surely replacing the emails..

I finished the milk as after this i cleared my throat to get his attention 💅

"Ahmm!! Ahmn!! What are you doing??'' I asked him while peeking in his phone. Well, I was right. He was replying to emails.

As after this i felt the strong presence of someone over my head as i bent my head a little upward i saw those two cold eyes staring at me while making the complete task how to kill mee^_^

"Ahhhhhh!!!! If you scared me!! "

"don't ever try to distract me or disturb me"

"So rude!! Anyways, are you guys coming to my culture program?? "

"Did you took the appointment?"

"don't be so busy, I know how busy you are!!"

Ok wrong move, I shouldn't have done that trying to make my things while testing his patience level..

Yay life!! >>>

"let's see as now because how sweetly you have asked me and appreciates my hard work surely i would come"

"Hahaha!! Hahaha!!! As if you said, i will talk to dad and i know he will come"

"then ask him and stop irritating me here, have these medicines and kindly have a seat on the dining table. Dad must be here any time."

______~•~

"How did you catch cold sweetie?? did you took the medicine??" Rajesh asked while drinking the soft drink and sitting in the dining room.

"Aish!! I just got wet in the rain and yes I took the medicine... well dad are you all coming to my cultural fest??"

"sorry sweetie we won't be there we have to attend some another program i hope you understand"

"Its ok Dad, your work schedule is more important for me, i completely understand"

"woah!! That's like my dear daughter and businessman daughter... "

"I am done.. I am going to my room. Actually, I need to take a rest. I am really tired."

"Oh it's ok dear, if you need anything call ajuma.. Take rest baby..goodnight"

"night ma"

I headed towards my room as fast as i could or as i could have controlled my outburst of tears..

As soon as I reached my room and laid on my bed.. I burst into tears..

Noooo!!! Noooo I don't understand!!!!!

Why...why... the hell should I understand!!! Why should I always understand!!!! I whyy___ whyyy god..

Why can't they can't see that pain in my eyesss..

Why the hell always that fucking piece of !! Why money always!!!

Since childhood i never find any sweet memories with my parents, it's not like that they don't love me but they don't put any effort for me each and every time i wish to get their time for my birthday gift, their presence that's it but sadly i don't even get that a single glance of them for several days.

Whenever they say no to me, i try to understand but even i am a human, i also deserve to be loved, cared but they always fails to reach my expectations.

~~~<•>

"Aish!! Askhu look at yourself. You are totally wasted.. Cold, fever and then you cried... you should understand and respect thier busy schedule" said while pating my head while i was resting was head on her chest while hugging her.

"I try Anshikha, i swer i always try but my emotions doesn't support me. I know they must be sad like me but just for once i want them to miss their so-called meeting and spend time with me"

"Look both of you are right at your side... your parents have to give their time, blood, sweat for business as they are building such a big empire for you sweetie... and i totally understand your feelings but you should also look at the positive side. "

"Hmm... i understand Anshikha you are right" i said while sitting back on my seat and wiped off my tears..

Anshikha patted my head once again for bieng so mature ^ω^

Hey cookies 🍪❤

<•> ~~> Okk so i tried to complete these two parts in one day and i am reallyyyy exhausted

<•>~~> I hope you all have loved the story till now.

If yes, then shower your love votes, comments