Reader's Bio

Name: Y/n L/n
Alias/Nickname: The Music Demon, The Bat Demon, The Music Man, Rockstar, The Youngest Overlord, Musical Bat
Ranking: Overlord
Race: Sinner Demon
Date Of Death: Around Early 2000's
Cause of Death: Impalement, loss of blood
Age: 20's (biological)
Appearance:

Name: Y/n L/nAlias/Nickname: The Music Demon, The Bat Demon, The Music Man, Rockstar, The Youngest Overlord, Musical BatRanking: OverlordRace: Sinner DemonDate Of Death: Around Early 2000'sCause of Death: Impalement, loss of bloodAge: 20's (biolog...

Demon Form:

Abilities:- Demon Transformation: Y/n has demonstrated the ability to turn into a much larger and more powerful Demon form

Abilities:
- Demon Transformation: Y/n has demonstrated the ability to turn into a much larger and more powerful Demon form.

- Demonic Magic: Y/n l can cast magic thanks to the high power-level he has accrued in the demon ranking system. He's able to use his magic to amplify his music and physically manifest and manipulate sound waves to his whim.

- Conjuration: Y/n can teleport others to his location or make himself go to their location.

- Manifestation: Y/n can manifest whatever he wants, but mainly uses it to make himself a game boy advance sp.

- Sonar Detection: Thanks to his bat features, Y/n able to use sonar to be aware of his surroundings. As a plus to this, he can tell when someone is lying just by listening to their heartbeats, but he can fooled if someone can keep their heart rate low.

- Blood Manipulation (Hemokinesis): Y/n has the ability to control and manipulate his/others blood. Being able to mold and shape the blood he controls into whatever he wants and wishes, this makes him a very powerful and dangerous foe to go up against.

- Sound Manipulation (Audiokinesis): Y/n can manipulate and control the sound waves surrounding him and others. He uses this to help him better his music and somethings he uses it to mute others.

- Sonic Frequency Manipulation: Y/n can manipulate the frequency of sound waves. He can create and alter the sonic frequencies to control or disrupt things. Y/n can hit different pitches to produce different effects.

- Vibration Manipulation (Vibrokinesis): Y/n can manipulate and create the vibrations around him. His main use for this is his music, but he also uses this to keep a sort of vibrational barrier around himself to protect him from any harm.

Skillset:
- Hypnosis: Using his abilities to manipulate sound, Y/n can make others bend to his will and make them do his biding, but he doesn't do often since, his okay personality makes people genuinely like him, well most people anyway.

- Musical Talent - Y/n is a gifted singer as well as gifted guitarist.

- Wide Intellect: Though Y/n is perceived as an easy going and laid back person, he is quite smart. He puts himself out as less of a threat than he is to see who is willing to challenge him if they dare.

- Hand-to-Hand Combat: Y/n is able to hold his own when it comes to hand-to-hand fighting. Though he tends to be on the offensive most of the time, if pushed far enough he most definitely will and can kill anyone who dare challenge him.

- Sonic Bursts: Y/n can use the frequency of sonic waves in various different ways, ranging from a sonic wail, a sonic burst, or a sonic explosion.

-Primary Weapon/Instrument

- Ax Bass: Since he's arrival in hell, Y/n's signature weapon/instrument has been his ax bass

- Ax Bass: Since he's arrival in hell, Y/n's signature weapon/instrument has been his ax bass. Being used for both combat and his musical career, Y/n always has his trusty guitar clipped to his back, traveling wherever he goes. If for whatever reason, it gets separated from him, he can just conjure it in his hands or call it towards him.

- Secondly Weapon

- Demon Blood Blade: A blade Y/n made through the countless he's killed, he created this sword as a way to stand up with the heavy hitting overlords

- Demon Blood Blade: A blade Y/n made through the countless he's killed, he created this sword as a way to stand up with the heavy hitting overlords. Though he doesn't use it often since he has his axe bass, it's still a deadly weapon in his hands.