•CHAPTER-2~Pendant(the sign of love )•

-WASHI'S POV-

Finally, we won the series against Australia . After the crazy winning celebration, all the team members went to their respective rooms so do I.  I was extremely tired, therefore after changing my clothes I just lied down on my bed. 

" A really hectic day indeed! ", I said myself .

Despite, tiredness I was unable to sleep. Therefore, I took my phone and started scrolling the Instagram. The moment I opened Insta, I received a message related to IPL from my team. Again!! Again travelling! I had to join the SRH camp in the next five days! 

I decided to keep my phone aside and then I looked towards my locket. The one gift that I am always afraid to lose. Thank God that it is safe. Thinking about her makes me feel better. You are not here to accompany me but this locket makes me feel your presence. My chaotic, bubble girl must have turned out to be a strong, successful yet beautiful woman, right? She wanted to become a doctor, wanted to fulfill her parents dream.  She witnessed so many ups and downs in her life. I am still afraid to lose my parents but she lost her parents at the age of five. Whenever, she felt alone, I was there to comfort her, to assure her but I know that she must've learnt to cope with the things. I am still living in the hopes of meeting her soon and to hug her tightly and never let her go again. 

I started feeling sleepy, and therefore I turned off the lamps and slept.

-THIRD PERSON'S POV-

* The next morning *

" Ishu uthh!! It's 8:00 am yarr! ", said Soma loudly. 

" What happened? ", Ishika said in sleepy voice. 

" I have a good news for you!!", said Soma. 

" Good news!?? " Ishika said .

" Yeppp! First you wake up na! ", Soma said irritatingly. 

" Fineeee ", Ishika said and sat on the bed, making a straight face. 

" Tujhe interest nhi aayega to mujhe maza bhi nhi aayega batane me na! " , Soma commented. 

" Tu baat batayegi tab aayega na interest!! ", said Ishika. 

" To sun! You are posted to Mumbai!! ", said Soma excitedly. 

" Is it a good news!? Seriously? You ruined my precious sleep for this? ", Ishika said. 

" WTH are you talking bro! You got such an opportunity and you are saying that it's ain't a good news for you!!? ", said Soma astonishingly. 

" I mean I don't have any problem but yeah again I have to leave my Sweetheart alone! This is not done man ", Ishika said with a disappointment. 

" Heyy don't worry bro! You just get settle there then you can take your sweetheart there with you! ", said Soma. 

" Acha to jana kab hai! The Cardiologist Dr. Soma Vats! ", Ishika said while exaggerating her words. 

" Day after tomorrow! The Orthopedist Dr. Ishika Sharma ", Soma replied back, copying Ishika's accent .

The laughs can be hear among the two friends. 

" Okay so let me get freshen up now! Will meet you in the evening!  " , said Ishika. 

" Okayy done! Or haan thodi shopping bhi karni hai to saath me chalenge ",  said Soma. 

" Okayyy ", said Ishika. 

----------------------------------------------

-ISHIKA'S POV-

I freshened up, took a bath and after that dressed myself casually wearing a Kurta set and went downstairs. As soon as I reached the dining room, I saw my Bua ji sitting and chatting with my Dadi. 

" Namaste Bua ji! ", I greeted her with a smile. 

" Namaste! Namaste! Come and sit here! ", she said with fake smile. 

" Waise kitna glow a gya hai chehre pe! Kis cheez ka glow hai ye? ", she continued. 

" Kisi cheez ka nhi Bua ji! Acha Dadi wo mujhe aapse zaruri baat karni thi ", I said while ignoring Bua ji. 

" Yes beta! ", Dadi replied back in a soft tone. 

" Actually, My posting is in Mumbai and day after tomorrow I have to leave for Mumbai ", I said. 

" Kya? Abhi to tu aayi thi! ", Dadi said. 

" But kaam bhi zaruri hai na! Chal nashta karle ", she continued. 

I nodded in a yes and went to the dining table. I am extremely uncomfortable with the presence of Bua ji! She was never good to anyone . She always had grudges with me and my Mom. And I just hate this lady! I was having my breakfast peacefully, suddenly I found my pendant missing but luckily it was kept on the table beside Bua ji. 

" Whose pendant is this? ", Bua ji asked 

" I.. It's mine!! Let it be there I will take it after finishing my breakfast ", I said while swallowing my food. 

" No.....no let me pass it to you! ", she said   

Arghh! Why this lady do these things!? I was going to take it but she dropped it. My heart skipped a beat as it was gifted by Washi! I knew she did it intentionally as her fake smile plastered on her face was saying it all! 

I left everything as it is and looked down! It's broken! No wayy!! I immediately picked it up while a tear dropped off from my eye . My Dadi knew that how special that pendant was. She consoled me .

" What's so special in that!!? It's just a normal pendant Why is she crying? ", Bua ji said. 

" I know your intentions very well Rekha after all you are my daughter only! Dare not to utter a word against Ishu !", Dadi said aggressively. 

I didn't wasted a minute and ran towards my room. I tried fixing it but nothing worked. I therefore kept it as it is in my clutch but still I was in guilt. 

" Sorry, Washi! I'm unable to keep it safe! ", I said while the tears were shedding from my eyes. 

-WASHI'S POV-

I'm ready to go!! So, finally I will be meeting my family after a month. Gabba must've been waiting for me. I boarded the flight, but why do I feel strange? Is something gonna happen? Or something has happened? I don't know but I am feeling strange! I hope everything is alright! I took a long breath and closed my eyes in order to relax. 

" WTH is wrong with me? Whenever I close my eyes her face appears in front of my eyes !! Is it a sign of good omen?? Don't think too much Washi! ", I said to myself and then took a nap. 

------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey Everyone! So that's all for today!! I hope you will like this chapter! 

Please Do Vote and Don't forget to comment ❤

Love you all ❤✨

Thankies !! ❤