when will you put that poison

Look theres a stupid person writing fic in midnight even tho she has a morning class. 

A fictional universe where people does not need to care about after life. 

Dont try it at home, ur world is real world

Proceed with your own consent.

Is this me self projecting my cowardly thoughts into taufan? Pretty much yes but with more spices.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][]

When will you put that poison in my drink, i wonder? 

.

.

Another day of cold treatment. It'd be better if they just point out what's wrong about him. Really. It'd be better if they literally threw a burning soup and the pan to his face as they complained about their hatred towards Taufan. It'd be better if only they Stop telling him to give them space and let them sort their Emotions. 

Don't say that he is rushing them, it's been four years since he got this kind of treatment, or maybe more. And everytime, he could only brush it off as them having a bad mood and letting them whisper something behind his back. 

Sometimes he stares at his reflection in the mirror. It's funny how he has the same face as them but he feels like he is an outsider. Everything, every little detail, reminds him of the fact that he is not welcomed. 

And the voice that telling him that he better off dead somewhere faraway, 

That it's better for him to never exist in the first place, 

That they never accepted his existence, 

It begins to annoy him more frequently. 

And the sad part of it is, no one  realizes that something is wrong except for himself. 

They still smile at him sometimes, sharing breakfast, and having nice conversations about daily life. 

Yet, it feels so distant. It feels like they do it just for the sake of proving that they're getting along. 

Well, compared to both of them, Taufan has much more flaws. He is not a genius like Solar and Ice, not talented in sports like Hali, not dependable like Gempa. He has no special traits, he never gets a scholarship unlike all of his other brothers who always get it easily. 

It's as if, as if his role in this family is being a burden. 

He went inside the so-called 'living room' , but for him it's more like a 'pressure room' where he has to double his mask (not literally) and pretend that he is just some stupid, funny, cheerful clown like what they think of him. 

They were immersed in a deep talk about something. Yes, 'were'. After he shows up, they immediately shut their mouth, as if he should never know about the content of their talk. Taufan smiles, thank goodness he is so good at putting a stupid grinning face of his and acted like he is such a carefree teenager who cares only about having fun. 

"Good evening, Gem, you returned quite early today." He greeted the golden eyed little brother. A gentle smile appears on the motherly brother's face, "good evening to you too, Taufan. I think dinner is ready, so I'm going to go to the kitchen." He said, quite rushed in Taufan's opinion. 

Taufan smiled, the ice blue eyed teenager was still lying on the sofa, pretending to go back to nap after Gempa left the room. Taufan sat down next to him.

He hates this part of him, he hates it that he keeps trying to get closer to his brothers even though he knows that it's impossible and he will only get hurt as a result.