Actual mi2 story

Random stuff before I'm making this while sick, I'm listening to Cool for the Summer by Demi Lovato so I can get motivation or something (don't ask why it has just been stuck in my head), this features Denise, Amanda, and Joe (duh), and all this i'm writing is coming from my head.

Denise: Amanda, out of all the men on this island?

Amanda: What do you mean Denise?

Denise, You know, you and Joe.

Amanda: What about me and Joe?

Denise: I just find it strange that you two are together, this rule-following woman part of this legal team with some guy who's been to jail more than once, is an escaped convict, and probably does drugs together?

Amanda: I see where you coming from it does seem like an odd match but Joe and I love each other.

Denise: Sure he does he's probably just using you.

Amanda: Don't say that! What is wrong with you?

Denise: What? Some hoodlum dating some innocent rule-following girl doesn't seem suspicious

Amanda: So what Denise, who gives a shit about it?

Denise: I do Amanda, I do.

Amanda: Fuck you, Denise

Amanda gets up from the couch and walks out the door slamming it on the way out. Denise rolls her eyes and gets up to get a drink to calm her nerves down after dealing with Amanda's bullshit.

Amanda: I can't believe she said that shit, she's supposed to be my friend. Friends don't judge each other.

Amanda turned on the radio and listened to the station that was on, by the time she got home it was almost 10. She went inside her house to find Joe sitting on her couch watching TV.

Joe: What pissed you off now?

Amanda: Nothing just Denise being a jackass.

Joe: Let me guess she said something about you and me dating.

Amanda: Yeah, she did.

Amanda hung up her bag and coat and sat next to him.

Joe: You know, you can just ignore the things she says you don't have to react to everything she says.

Amanda: I do know that but it's hard not to react.

Joe: You do have a problem with reacting to everything someone says

Amanda: No shit Joe.

Joe: Someone is in a bad mood

Amanda picks up a couch cushion and screams into it. Joe tries to not laugh while watching her scream into the cushion. After about a minute in a half, she puts the cushion down and falls into Joe's lap with a tired look on her face.

Joe: You ok?

Amanda: Yeah, just tired.

Joe: Then go to bed

Amanda sits up and gives Joe an annoyed look. She then stands up and walks to her room, Joe stays on the couch watching as she walks to her room then goes back to watching whatever show is on TV before he gets up and goes home.

I ran out of ideas I'll probably make some more stories later.