Chapter four

It was a extremely hot day at camp greenlake and the boys were digging holes as zero was the first one to finish while the other boys followed along with him. Zigzag finished digging his hole and noticed squid wasnt done digging and decided to stay with him. "Hey man, thought you'd be done before me" zigzag giggled as he sat down on a pile of dirt next to squids hole. "Whatever man.." squid smiled as he responded, as he continued digging "why arent you going with the rest of the other guys? You're usually the one trying to leave first.." squid asked zigzag as he took a break and sipped from his canteen. "I dont know..i guess i just wanted to hang out with you.." zigzag slightly blushed as he looked away from squid. Squid continued digging as he giggled. Once squid finished digging his hole he got up from the hole and zigzag followed suit, getting up from the dirt pile he was sitting on and looking over at squid. "Well lets get going man" the two started walking together towards the camp.

The two boys are at the camp and are told by mr padenski that they all should be in the mess hall for a while until they sort all the stuff about stanley and zero's disappearance from the camp,as the boys can see stanleys attorney pulling up in her car. The two boys go inside the mess hall where they see the d-tent boys all sitting over at one table, talking about something. "Hey guys, you guys took long" x-ray spoke as the two boys sat down at the table. "Oh yeah it took us forever to finish.. but whats going on?" Zigzag spoke "Dont know, it has something to do about stanley and zero thats all i know" armpit said, as they can hear stanleys attorney yelling at mr padenski, most of the boys in the cabin were being loud so they couldn't hear much. "I hear that stanley and zero died out there.." magnet said "no way man, they're probably just lost out there in the hot, humid desert" squid responded "nah man, their buzzard food, like ive been saying" zigzag spoke as the boys all laugh together. "Im gonna go use the bathroom for a minute" "alright man" squid got up from the table and walked out the door, seeing stanley and zero suprised him as he walked back in to tell the rest of the guys.

(everything after this takes place after camp greenlake)

I wish he was a girl... -squidzagOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara