A Phone call

i called my mom today i was really happy I told her joke she asks if I toked. I notice her laugh sounds like mine I can't wait to see her she is divine.

I called my mom today I was frustrated and upset she calmed me down says no need to frett. I swear her advice is the best.

I had good news today so I called my mom she told me she was so proud of me and im the bomb. she invited me for coffee and gave me a big hug. In my heart I know I'm her love bug.

I called my mom today I haven't left my house since last Friday. I won't tell her this she knows somethings wrong without delay. she asks if I've eaten or even slept days. I haven't but I'll tell her yes. I don't want her to worry. I think she knows i feel my futures blurry.Cause ill always be her baby, but how do you tell a mother her child's brain is hazy.

My mom called me today she knew I had therapy. She always knows when to call and ask how I'm doing. I spill my beans with just one ask sometimes I think being my mom may feel like a task.

I called my mom today I missed her so much I haven't called since last Wednesday she never makes a fuss. She knows that I love her and text or a meme about us is enough.

I called my mom today its different from the rest I had to seek treatment I was put to the test. She called everyday at least twice she is so sweet she is so nice.

I called my mom today I was upset with her she tried to diasculate me it didn't work i realized my mistake and apologized at the end I told her I loved her she told me bye on the other end. My mom has feelings too I'm her shit head daughter I'm grown up now and I wonder why she even bothers.

I called my mom today she sent me an invite to a festival we talked what days attend and she is honestly my best friend.

I called my mom today she knew I was crying she invited me over without any prying. She made me a snack and we chilled  on the couch I told her about my break up and how i felt like a shell. She held me in her arms and condemned everyone to hell. I fell asleep, she tucked me into bed. I'm sure she knows what's going on In my head.

My mom called me today she picked me up. We went for errands to the store, the thirft, and did mental checkups. She kisses my forhead and tells me not be teary eyed. I don't know what it is about my mom that makes me such a sensitive guy.