ALIVE!

"talking", *thinking*, :mind scape|

first pov:

after i had died. i was expecting to be in heaven then i saw god. he gave me a second chance at life with 10 wishes for being a pure and holy..... ok maybe not pure because the things i have imagen and read is not the embodiment of pure. but skipping over that im a lovely person to be around.

but back on to the 10 wish's. i am 16 at heart. . . . . i died a virgin. and one piece has a lot of hot men. and i cant hoe about. so what better way to waste 7 of my wishes on going to one piece being op and having a harem!

\ok don't take what i said about the hoe part to serious i was just playing with words and i thought it was funny./

so now im just floating in this void. waiting for the light.

3rd p.o.v:

then she felt like she was falling. *welp. hello world. thank you!* she thought. "It's a girl!" a old voice said. they began to clean her off.

 * LOVE OF JASHIN THAT WATER IS COLD!* she thought. they then rap her in a blanket and hand her to her new mother. "she is beautiful Monica. what's her name?" now that's a voice she knows. *shanks!*

"her name will be Daisy D. Honey. since she will be staying with me, I want her to be safe." she says softly. shanks sweat dropped. " that's smart. 

if the world government ever finds out that im not at her side all the time  they will gun strait for you both. ill leave in a month." she then hands her to shanks.

he just stares at her. "that's funny. she has not cried yet. . . . . IS SHE ALIVE!" Monica yells out  worried. * oops. i forgot to make noise.* she then opens her eyes slowly only to see shanks. honey smiles then giggles. "nope! alive as ever Monica. she has beautiful purple eyes like you." he says smiling at her.

honey thought *Listen. . . . . .. i Could probably die happy now. . . . . . . . . .. but ill live for the adventure so calm down heart*

 "Yea and your red hair! I carried her for nine treacherous month for her to only have my eyes! i basically copy and pasted you!!!" Monica yelled while gripping the bed sheets. she was getting stitched up. 

"Ill be in the living room." He takes honey out the room to the living room with him. he sits in a rocking chair and just stares at her.

 they stare at each other for a bit. that was till he starts crying happy tears. "I'm the happiest man honey" he lightly hugs her. This makes honey quietly cry. *this is so emotional! thank you lord so much* honey was so happy to be given this chance  

 Shanks chuckles, he then holds her properly again. "you now start to cry when i do?" he wipes his tears and then hers away. 

she grabs onto  his hand and holds it. he sighs an a solum look washes over his face " It's going to kill me to leave you. . . . . .. You are seriously going to be the death of me Honey" he then watches as she falls asleep in his arms *ill be the death of your mental cycle.* honey though fading into sleep.

_________________________________

A taste of this and im in love i have planning this for so long i have written it on paper before actually uploading it here. it was really fun. but no promises and some surprises i have 2 mor story's in the making. hint for on "i am you"