Heaven

Charlie: Ok, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket, flak jacket and rain jacket- wait, does it rain in heaven?

Vaggie: Charlie, you're only going to heaven for a few hours.

Charlie: Vaggie, we are only going to heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince heaven a soul can be redeemed.

Vaggie: Yeah, I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have that...thing.

Charlie: What thing?

Vaggie: The thing with the.. thing uhm.. fuck, gah, I'm such a bad liar.

Charlie: Vaggie, you're my partner, I need you there with me.

Vaggie: *sighs* Fine.

Charlie: Yes!

Angel Dust: Oh, fuck.

Niffty: You look messy! What happened to you?

Angel Dust: It's who happened to me, And the answer is everyone! Twice. Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dickbag. UGH!

[Wall explodes]

Angel Dust: Argh! What the fuck is with that wall?!

Cherri Bomb: What up hoes? *laughs*

Angel Dust: Holy shit! Cherri Bomb? Long time no see baby!

You get up from bed and walk downstairs

You wave hi to Cherri bomb

Cherri Bomb: Angie, ya bitch! You been texting me depressing shit all day! Figured we could tear shit up like old times. It's been fucking forever!

[Cherri gives the bomb to Charlie]

Cherri Bomb: Here, hold this.

Charlie: Ah! Oh my god! Oh my god!

[Charlie tosses the bomb back and forth in her hands until Vaggie takes it]

Vaggie: Nope, gimme that.

[Vaggie throws the bomb out of the oh-so broken wall and said bomb explodes 'safely']

Angel Dust: I love seein' Cherri but I'm too tired, I need to pass out.

Cherri Bomb: You can sleep when you're double dead, fuckhead! Come on, what you really need is a recharge! A reinvigoration, a re—

Charlie: Responsible night on the town! That is a great idea! Hi! Charlie! That's my wall that you just blew up. It's no nice to meet one of Angel's friends! Agh! He never brings anyone around.

Cherri Bomb: (Snorts) Wonder why.

Charlie: Yeah, me too. Anyway, Angel and everyone else have been working so hard, I think they deserve to have a little fun.

Cherri Bomb: W-w-wait, they?

Charlie: Yeah! Hi, everyone! Angel and his friend are taking you all out for a night of fun and relaxation!

Cherri Bomb: Wait, I am only here for Ange—

[Charlie hands Cherri Bomb a stack of money]

Y/n: wow that's a lot

Cherri Bomb: Oh! Never mind, Lets go!

Charlie: Make sure they have the best time tonight! Anyway, the portal to heaven should be opening right about...

[Portal to Heaven opens]

Charlie: (Screams with delight) Now! Bye!!

[Charlie and Vaggie enter the portal as Sir Pentious walks by, spots Cherri Bomb and spits out his drink in shock]