"How Dare You...!" (Penelope X Samantha Angst/Comfort Oneshot)

Warning: Homophobia, Swearing, Mentions Bruises Etc.

*Penelope Happily Walked To
Samantha's House While Carrying Flowers In Her Right Hand. *

Penelope: She Is Going To Love These! *She Smiled Widely As She Walked Even Faster,*

*But As Soon She Got To The House And Was About To Knock On The Door, She Heard Yelling*

*She Quickly Rushed Inside The House In A Panic And Then Saw Her Mom...*

*She Looked Back At Her Girlfriend Who Had Tears Rolling Down Her Cheeks And A Bruise On Her Right Eye.*

Penelope: O-Oh My God...! B-Babe...?! *She Said In A Worried Tone As She Ran Up To Her Mom And Dropped The Flowers On The Floor.*

Penelope: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?!

??: BECAUSE SHE'S A DISGUSTING LITTLE LESBIAN WHO HANGS OUT WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU! *She Raised Her Voice Even Louder.*

Penelope: THAT'S NO DAMN EXCUSE TO HIT HER! *She Had Tears Of Fury In Her Eyes.*

*After An While Of Penelope Telling Her Off And Her Talking Back, Penelope Just Had Enough.*

Penelope: THAT'S IT I'M TAKING HER BACK TO MY PLACE! *She Grabbed Her Hand Tightly.*

??: GO AHEAD I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ANYMORE!

*Meanwhile, Bully Was On The Bathroom Floor, Rocking Himself Back And Forth Trying Not To Cry His Eyes Out.*

*Timeskip To When They're Both In Penelope's Bathroom.*

*Penelope Was Cleaning Her Bruises And Wiping Off Her Tears As She Gently Put A Eyepatch On Right Eye.*

Samantha: T-Thank You So Much For Letting Me Stay Here Babe... *She Nervously Rubbed Her Right Shoulder.*

Penelope: Anytime Mi Amor... *She Then Hugged Her Tightly As She Passionately Kissed Both Of Her Cheeks.*

Penelope: Also, Sorry About The Flowers... *She Seemed A Bit Guilty About What Happened To Them Earlier.*

Samantha: It's Okay Love... After All, You're My Flower!
*She Hugged Her Back Tightly.*

Penelope: Thanks...

*She Then Helped Samantha Up From The Toilet.*

Penelope: Do You Wanna Rest In My Bed Sweetheart..? *She Asked Her In An Soft And Caring Tone*

Samantha: I Would Love That Hun! *She Smiled Softly At Her.*

Penelope: Alright, I'll Show You To My Room...

*They Then Walked To Her Bedroom And Fell Asleep Almost Immediately.*

—The End!! <3—

(Also This Is Rewritten-)