Bio

Name: Blair.

(And yes I ask for a commission to draw him specific for this story

(And yes I ask for a commission to draw him specific for this story. Just look at him! Doesn't he look awesome and badass?!)

Age: 24

Height: 7 feet 6 inches.

Weight: 603 lbs

Eyes color: Green and Blue

Hair color: No Hair.

Gender: Male.

Specie: Demon Dragon Cyborg.

Real Species: ???

Likes: Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, Loona, a bit of killing, all his video games, a bit of peace and quiet, a bit of chaos.

Dislike: Pure Evil, other demons, destruction.

Personality: Yes his a demon that lives in hell. But understand this, not all demons are evil. Blair is an example. His caring, noble and kind. He care for those around him. But his still a demon. Meaning killing means nothing to him. Once he takes a life he feels nothing.

Sexuality: Heterosexual (meaning the opposite gender attracts him. Easy answer, he's more straight than a line)

Occupation: Security Guard at I.M.P. Medic and second in command. The tank of the team. (Any job his giving, he well take most of the damage and fight back. Heal his allies to make sure they don't die. And if Blitzo can't come to work he'll take charge of everything)

Adoptive Father: Blitzo

Adoptive younger sister: Loona

Real Parents: ???

Powers:

Strength: Can lift a maximum of 400 tons.

Speed: Can run at the speed of sound. But only for a shot period of time.

Reaction time: Fast enough to dodge lighting. Which means he can react at if something tries to hit him at 270,000 mph.

Durability: Can take great punishment without showing any pain. He can even take an rpg head on and take no damage. However a powerful nuke can harm him or perhaps kill him.

Four arms: Thanks to having four arms it allows him to do more things at the same time.

Vulcan Destroyers: The Vulcan Destroyers are Super Heavy Machine guns on his upper pair of arms. One on each wrist. Unlike normal human guns. They fire far faster then any gun. So much that when his shooting at something, he looks like his firing a red laser, but the reality the bullets at shooting at instance speed. He can switch between semi-auto and full auto. Total amounts of shots is 25,000 rounds per minute. Not to mention the size of the bullets are bigger then a Red bull can. And yes he has infinite ammo. The way it work is when he uses all bullets. He has to wait a total of 30 seconds for the Vulcan Destroyers to reload itself. Downsides, he can't take the Vulcan Destroyers off. They are part of him. Like actually flesh and bones. So he has to go with them wherever he goes 24/7.