The New Roommate

!Characters Actions may not be true to the game!

Silverwolf's Pov:                                                                                                                                                                     I looked over at the clock, it said 10:00 AM. "I must have fallen asleep, dang i was so close to beating the boss" I walked out of the room and into the dining room, I looked around, Kafka was nowhere to be seen. "KAFKA" I yelled, no response. "KAFKA" I yelled again, still no response. I was getting fed up so i walked to her room, i could hear her on the phone. "Thanks Elio for the heads up, i'll talk to Silverwolf, see you~" Kafka said in her usual seductive tone. She put her phone down. "Silverwolf how long were you planning to eavesdrop on my conversation? "  Kafka opened the door and was looking straight at me. "Not long" I replied, I had a guilty look on my face. "i might as well tell you, we're getting a new roommate~" Kafka said "A ROOMMATE!?" I replied "ARE THEY A GAMER!!!" I was quite excited, because if they were a gamer i would have a gaming buddy. "Not quite, his name is Blade and from what Elio told me I think he's going to be quite handsome~" Kafka seemed quite drawn to him already when we haven't even met him. I should've known she would say that because her body count is quite high... "Kafka you've really got to-" I was cut off by a knock at the door. "That must be my precious Bladie~" Said Kafka, I was quite shocked because off the nickname, I've been living with her for quite awhile and I never got a nickname but this random person who's our new roommate just got one!? We were walking to the door as I was trying to forget about the nickname. When we opened the door, a tall male with red tipped dark blue hair, red eyes and a fancy but emo style was standing at the door. "You must be Bladie~' Kafka said "Please come in~"