The Shopping Trip

!Characters actions may not be true to the game! !The photo at the top belongs to Philip Puskaliov on ArtStation!

Nobody's POV: 

Kafka had chosen to go on a trip to the mall  but she wanted to bring someone with her and since Blade was working she was going to bring Silverwolf with her.

"Silverwolf~" Kafka said "Let's go shopping~" Silverwolf looked Kafka directly in the eyes and said "No way! I already have plans for today!" Kafka chuckled and this response "What plans are those then?~" She knew she had cornered Silverwolf since her plans most of the time involved gaming. "Gaming, duh" Silverwolf replied with "I'm trying to beat this boss in my new game!" Silverwolf rolled her eyes "So if you mind can you leave me be?" Silverwolf was about to shut the door when.... "I'll buy you a new game~" Kafka told Silverwolf

Time skip to the mall

"Hurry up Kafka!" Silverwolf was already running to the game store "Not yet Silver~" Kafka said "I need to get some new lipstick, come on~" Silverwolf obviously didn't want to follow Kafka because she takes so long picking out a new lipstick but Silverwolf didn't mind since she got a nickname. When they got to the makeup store Kafka walked straight to the lipstick section leaving Silverwolf to look around. 'I'm so bored' Silverwolf thought, but out of the corner of her eye she saw....the makeup samples! 'Kafka won't mind if I just play with them right?' She thought. So Silverwolf walked over to the samples and started using ALL of them on her face and hands. 'I can't wait to see the look on Kafka's face!' Silverwolf thought. She heard footsteps behind her and turned around "Kafka look!" Silverwolf obviously didn't know who was now in front of her "Excuse me but were going to have to ask you to leave" the person said "Wait what?" Silverwolf exclaimed. The person picked her up and put her outside of the store. 'UGH now i'm even more bored!' Silverwolf thought ignoring the fact she just got kicked out of a store, she didn't care though since she would probably never go into that store ever again. "Silverwolf" Silverwolf looked up for the person to be none other then Kafka who had lost her seductive tone which she usually does when she's mad. "H-hey K-Kafka" Silverwolf trembled "Come on we're leaving" Kafka started walking away. "But didn't you say you would buy me a game?" Silverwolf exclaimed "Not anymore" Kafka replied with. Silverwolf pouted "fine" she whined.