We're never getting out of here!

So, I made that one cause I love Steve, Dustin and Robin. lmk if you like the trio of them or Eddie Steve and dustin better, cause I cant decide. Also, sorry this took me so long, been really busy, and im thinking about writing some more to be ahead but we'll see.Anyways hope you like this chapter. and im thinking about not doing much romance for Soph and Will, cause it seems weird, I think they should just be friends. best friends, plus then maybe we can get Byler. im just saying.

The morning of the 7th
Will's POV

"We're never going to find a way out!" Me and Sophia had been looking around all day for someway to get out of this awful place. we checked where she got in, gone. we checked where I got in, gone. we have practically searched the entirety of Hawkins and still no way out.

I really don't want to die here.

"Ok, let's think about this, there's got to be some way out. like a rip in time. this is obviously another dimension. So we just need to find a place to rip it." she said

"And how exactly do you plan on ripping space and time?" I ask

"I don't know, but I mean I can light things on fire and move things with my brain, so I feel like I could do that."

It's true, over the course of the day, she had made me a fire cause I was cold four times. She moved branches and signs with her mind, and she had somehow, closed her eyes and saw what was on the other side of door. Which was very helpful, because we might have died if we went in there.

"I guess you could."

"and I will, but I need to find somewhere to do it and, how to do it."

"Right" I was a little hesitant. I didn't really think she could do that, and even if she could, it could run her down, take her powers. she may need them, plus then she can show them to the Mike and Dustin and Lucas, maybe even Steve.

"So, what do you think was behind that door?" I asked

"I don't know, but it was freaky." she said shaking her head

"It was such a weird door. I've never seen something quite like it before."

"Yeah, but It was kinda pretty. the way the rose and the other stained glass were arranged was really cool." she smiled as she talked about it, almost like she was describing the Mona Lisa.

"True, it was just a cool house"

"'Yeah' she paused for a second, and we kept walking. I hadn't realized but we were going straight towards my house. 'do you think they are looking for us?'"

"Who, our friends?" I asked

"Yeah, and family?"

"Of course they are, I mean you and Steve are best friends. I'm sure he skipped school today to look for you."

"Yeah, you're right. I don't know why, but I thought they wouldn't care."

"Of course they care, they are your family."

"Yeah" she looked down and kept walking. it was silent until we got to my house.

Sophia's POV

Once we got to Will's house, we were about to walk inside when I heard footsteps. I turned around and scanned the whole yard. I started walking slowly past the side of the house and into the backyard. I could hear Will saying things along the lines of 'where are you going' 'what are doing' and just yelling my name.

I turned around and shushed him with my finger.

"SOPHIA, BEHIND YOU!" he yelled. I turned around quickly to see the Deomgorgon right in front of me.