Chapter 3

After having Naruto go to sleep, Stephanie went outside to tell Shane and Hunter about what had happened. Nonetheless, they were both surprised at this, because they had thought that they had put a stop to this, and how the hell Vince managed this. Stephanie had told them to go and get some sleep.

For the next week, Steph has been taking care of Naruto and took out him for a shopping trip. She got him a bunch of clothes, which includes shirts, pants, shorts etc. Even taking him for lingerie shopping. Which was a bit embarrassing for Naruto. There were many sets that Naruto had chosen and Stephanie had bought. Steph was more than willing to buy it for him as that is what he wanted and that is what he gets.

At the next show, right before, Dr. Su has called Naruto in for the milk extraction and when he came in there, he was told that he didn't have a match, and so he just was there getting fucked by Dr. Su while filling up 12 cups of breast milk. As soon as he got out and got dressed in his clothes, Willow saw him.

He was fixing his shirt when he saw his storyline rival, Willow Nightingale

He was fixing his shirt when he saw his storyline rival, Willow Nightingale. She had her wrestling gear on after winning a match against Anna Jay. She invited him to her locker room to talk and on their way there, Naruto was stopped constantly saying that he shouldn't been through that.

Willow saw that Naruto was uncomfortable and started talking about their favorite bands due to Naruto's shirt.

Once they reached Willows locker room, Naruto asked what was so important, and Willow felt ashamed to even ask this, but she wanted to ask Naruto to help her and her husband start a family

Once they reached Willows locker room, Naruto asked what was so important, and Willow felt ashamed to even ask this, but she wanted to ask Naruto to help her and her husband start a family. Naruto looked shocked at this question but asked why Willow couldn't get pregnant. Willow answered with that she couldn't get pregnant with her eggs, but she wants to hold it, so she wants her husband to put his sperm into Naruto's eggs and have a doctor transfer the egg into her.

Naruto has agreed with this, only if she makes love to him. Of course Willow agrees as this is a deal.

Willow quickly took off her gold attire, and pulled it down

Willow quickly took off her gold attire, and pulled it down. She kept the fishnets on as Naruto sees her black 13 inch in length and 4 inch in width. This is the first time Naruto has been with a black person and so this was surprising.

Willow: Are you sure you want to do this?

Naruto: Of course, just because something bad happened to me doesn't mean that I am not going to move on.

Willow nods as she sees Naruto already in the black lingerie that she had just got.

Willow is surprised again on how fast Naruto was already on his knees starting to lick the big black dick of Willow, and started to suck it

Willow is surprised again on how fast Naruto was already on his knees starting to lick the big black dick of Willow, and started to suck it. Willow is moaning as she is trying not cum so early but it was so hard not to. Naruto took out Willow's cock to take off her bra.

Naruto: Sorry, it was getting really soaked.

Willow: Its fine, just lay down on the ground. I wanna fuck you in a mating press.

Naruto followed her instructions and pulled the panties to the side as Willow sinks her big black cock into the tight pussy and that makes Naruto moan very loudly, and Willow grabs the thicc ass of Naruto and starts smashing the hell out of Naruto's pussy.

Naruto: Ooh shit! That's so fucking hot!!!

Willow grabbed Naruto's right breast before latching her mouth on it and started sucking on it, having even more milk extracted. Then, she switched to the other tit, and when Willow detached from the boob and milk was dripping down out of her mouth.

Willow had slammed more into her with her 13 inch cock, and after 4 minutes Willow started cumming into Naruto and filling him up. And when Willow pulled out and a cum fell like a waterfall. Willow grabbed Naruto by the waist before putting Naruto in a doggy position in a locker.

Willow put her dick in the already filled up pussy and continued to fuck Naruto. She spanked the right cheek of Naruto who let out a messy moan.

Naruto: It seems, ahh, you are trying to get me pregnant!!!

Willow: *Keeps slamming into Naruto* Don't worry, my husband is more than ready to fuck you into oblivion tomorrow and get you pregnant, but luckily you won't carry the baby.

Willow's heavy balls smacks into the thighs of Naruto until Willow came again 5 minutes later of having another waterfall of cum, and the locker messed up with cum and breast milk. Willow then cleaned up Naruto's boobs of the milk.

Willow: Eli would be so proud of me fucking you like this. I bet he would really have fun with you.

She then spanks Naruto after Naruto recovered from the fuck and grabbed her leather pants.

Naruto: I bet, but he'd be ready for me.

Both laughs as they get ready to go to the hotel and Naruto is ready for another fuck that will get him pregnant.