APPRENTICESHIP
YOUR AGE: 6
GREENLEAF

As you sit between the crowd of cats, you can feel your gut speaking. It's time to finally become an apprentice and begin this new time of your life.

You are excited, but nervous at the same time. Your brother, Dustkit, is also graduating to an apprentice today. You feel good you are not alone in training.

The current apprentices, Scarpaw and Badgerpaw, are very close to receiving their warrior names - so, you might only train together for one moon or less.

"May all cats old enough to lurk in the shadows gather around the Shade Rock for a Clan meeting!" Hawkstar yowled.

"Today, we have two new kits who decided to follow the path of warrior apprentices."

"Dustkit and (Preffix)kit, step forward."

As Hawkstar meowed these words, you and your brother, Dustkit, stepped over to the Shade Rock.

"Dustkit and (Preffix)kit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as (Preffix)paw and Dustpaw."

"(Preffix)paw, your mentor will be Bearclaw. Dustpaw, your mentor will be Batfangs." Hawkstar finished

As Hawkstar flicked his tail, the entire Clan yowled your new names.

"(Preffix)paw!"
"Dustpaw!"
"(Preffix)paw!"
"Dustpaw!"

Your mentor, Bearclaw, soon stepped in. He was huge - his brown coat resembling that of a grizzly bear. This cat could trick anyone on thinking he was a grizzly cub!

You touched noses with Bearclaw, he grins at you for a little while before flicking his ear and looking behind; seeing Dustpaw and his mentor leave the camp. He then turned his attention back to you.

"Well, well, (Preffix)paw, isn't it? I've been looking foward to mentoring you. You seem like a brave little cat; tell me, are you eager for training?" Bearclaw asked.

A) "Yeah, I am!"
1A

B) "Not really, I'm kind of nervous."
1B

C) "..."
1C