❤️‍🔥 •*•Simply Sweet•*• ❤️‍🔥

Tags -
pretty vanilla sex, praise kink, prepping
————————————————————• • • •
"Baaaby!" Chaz called from the living room, hands around his legs, facing the tv. It was late, around 11, and the two were just now getting ready for bed. Striker had been out all day searching for some ex that wronged the other- something like that. Chaz, who was unemployed, stayed home...like always.

Striker spit his toothpaste out, "Yeah?" he looked at Chaz through the mirror. Chaz looked back making eye contact, "I'm kinda bored", Striker finished gurgling and wiped his face, then walked towards the living room that was few steps down the hallway. "You always are" he sat down and Chaz moved up to him and plopped down in his lap bridal style "I knoooow! And I don't like it"

Chaz looped his arms around his neck, nuzzling into Strikers shoulder. Striker leaned down to kiss Chaz's head. Chaz got up and was now straddling Striker, relooping his arms around Strikers neck and kissing him on the lips, harder and longer than a peck.

Knowing where this was going, Striker placed his hands to rest on Chaz's hips. Chaz started grinding his hips and arching his back at the feeling of strikers fingers slowly crossing the waistband of his shorts. Striker bit Chaz's bottom lip as a signal to allow his toung in, though it's not like chaz was putting up a fight.

"Let's go to the bed, baby" Striker said, looking at Chaz, eyes full of lust. "Mmng..okay", Chaz was lifted, hands still dangling off of the Striker's shoulders, while the latter's hands gripped the bottom of the shark's thighs, and stood up to walk to the bedroom. Once there, Striker dropped Chaz on the bed and roughly kissed said shark, slowly making his way down, by kissing a path down to his neck, leaving love marks.

Striker lifted his head to encourage Chaz to take his shirt off. Once his shirt was off, the snake did not hesitate to suck, nibble, and swell the others nipples. "F-uuuuck" Chaz was tugging at his hair, arching his back off the bed at the sudden friction, soon dragging his hand down to play with the other bud.

Striker slipped his hand down into the back of Chaz's shorts, gripping the others ass tightly. Chaz pulls said snake's head, bringing him back up to share a wet kiss, wrapping his legs around Strikers hips in the process. Pulling his head back to breath he said "God dammit, baby I can't fucking wait anymore", soon getting up to take his shorts off.

Meanwhile Striker, who already didn't  have a shirt on and was dazed and confused, just decided to just take his belt off.

——————————————————————-• • • •
CLIFF HANGER YALLL!!! i'll make part two when i feel like it, unless it's already up for you <333

Word count: 456