01 : PROLOGUE

Third person point of view.

"Flora.. your majesty, its time to wake up."

Flora yawned and covered her eyes as she murmured
"five more minutes.. sebastian.."

Sebastian sighed and yanked the blanket off, Flora hissed as she curled into a ball, Sebastian held flora's tail and pulled her off the bed.

"Ah! sebastiaaan let me sleep!" Flora whined as she tried crawling away since her tail was in her butler's grip
"miss.. as much as I'd like to give you some rest, your father is getting impatient that he yelled at your mer-friends" Sebastian explained as he threw her in her walk-in closet.

She groaned and closed the door to change. she closed her eyes as her tail turned into human legs.
She walked out and walked to the dining room.

"Morning fathah" Flora grinned at her father who was eating, loki sighed and signalled her to eat, Flora didn't think twice and ate as she savored the food.

"Flora, how is it doing outside?" Her father asked as he took a bite.
"well.. odette took care of the kids who still didn't got used to their mermaid tails.. Water is clear from everyone's houses so they can practice in turning into human.. um.. Oh! Aramintha is helping me in gathering today" Flora smiled.

"Gathering what?" Loki asked as he stared at his daughter.
"Wood, we need firewood right? and more animals" Flora spoke as she stared at her father.
"that is true.. make sure you don't bump into one of those nasty humans. their greedyness will lead you to trouble in using your ability." Loki Spoke and continued eating

"yes yes" Flora smiled as she finished eating
"Your majesty, Aramintha has arrived" One of the guards spoke.
"Oh right, Bye father" Flora spoke and hugged her father goodbye before walking out.

Loki eyed the key on flora's bracelet.
she still has her mother's key.. Loki smiled at the thought and continued eating.

"Lay all your love on me~" Aramintha sang as she swim around fishes.
Flora's human legs shifted back into her tail as she swam towards her
"Mintha!" Flora yelled and tackled aramintha, making them both roll around the water, the fishes continued swimming around them.

"Oh! Lovise, how are you?" Aramintha chuckled as she hugged the small girl.
"Peachy, how about you?" Flora stared at aramintha who shrugged.
"Still alive i guess?" Aramintha grinned and started swimming up.
"come on, we need to get going"

They went to shore and their tails shifted into human legs.
"Where's the wagon?" Flora asked and looked up at the tall woman beside her
"Hmm.. behind that cliff i think" Aramintha pointed at a direction as flora ran towards it, with aramintha behind her.

Flora whisteled and the two horses came out with the wagon attached to it.
"Ahh! my babies!" Flora's eyes spakled as she ran towards the two horse and hugged them
"How are you two!?" Flora asked as the horses neighed and nudged them.

"Alright alright let's go, back to routine boy and girl" Aramintha spoke and got on the wagon with Flora. The horses started running towards the woods. they were quite fast, faster than anything.

They looked around, making sure they were not seen as they arrived at the woods. flora got down and grabbed her axe, Aramintha opened her technologic map and turned the location on.

"We should hurry up, there's multiple green dots around the woods." Aramintha spoke as her map disappeared.
They gathered wood and more animals as they put everything on the wagon, the wagon had an opening where it could teleport everything in the palace in an instance.

"i think that's enough?" Aramintha spoke as she got on the wagon, Suddenly there were multiple footsteps.

Flora looked at the direction and quickly got on the wagon,
"Put your hood on! someone's coming" Flora announced as the horses started running while flora and aramintha tied their hood on.

Horses were heard and aramintha looked back, her eyes widen as she turned to flora.
"Humans! and a blonde titan is chasing them" Aramintha yelled as flora clinged onto the wagon, she stood up and summoned a bow.

Flora turned around as she had a cloth on her lower face, her hood hiding her eyes.
She aimed the bow at the titan's eyes and pulled the string, three flaming arrows appeared and was shot onto the female titan's eyes. she screamed and gripped her eyes.

A raven haired man with steel-blue eyes made eye contact with flora and Flora quickly looked away, she stomped on the wagon and the horses took a huge turn, running out the forest.

"Heicho! orders!" A ginger haired girl yelled, Flora heard it as they had escaped the forest.
"The fuck was that!?" Aramintha yelled at flora who was in daze as her hood fell off, her white hair flowing by the wind.

"That titan.. had intelligence. she stared at me as if i was familiar. but i never made contact with anyone.. other than.." Flora trailed off as her eyes widen.

That's right.. Mr leonhart and my father had an agreement because they accidentally met. soon enough when mr. leonhart's daughter was sent off, mr. leonhart stayed with us.. Flora thought as she stared at the woods.

That titan.. Flora shook her head and looked at aramintha who was looking around anxiously.
"what if they chase us?" Aramintha blurted out while flora sighed and patted her back
"They won't." Flora reassured and smiled.

"YOU WHAT?!" Loki yelled as he stared at his daughter who looked away.
"we made contact with humans accidentally, they were chased by a female titan who seemed to have intelligence." Aramintha spoke as flora sighed.

Flora was about to speak until she was hugged.
"Eh.. father?" Flora stared at her father who let go of the hug and started examining her small figure
"Oh my god are you okay? are you hurt anywhere? if i see those humans had landed a hand on my precious daughter i will burn them ali — Dad! calm down!" Flora had cut her father off as she laughed

"im okay, calm down" Flora smiled and hugged her father. her father sighed and hugged her back. Aramintha stared at them as she looked away,

Flora noticed and pulled her in the hug.
"You're family now so come're" Flora said as she and loki hugged aramintha who grinned as tears streamed down her cheeks.

family...