1

Testtube's POV:

"YOU MOTHERDUCKER!!!"

I looked to my left while i was washing dishes and "somehow" Trophy lost in a game of Ping Pong....

.....I thought he was the most athletic!!.....

".....Why're you guys scre-

"BECAUSE I NEVER LOSE YOU IDIOT!!"

"....I'm glad you lost....Your screaming is music to my ears..."

I turned my back on him and he literally ran up to me to scream in my ear...

I glared at him until Salt arrived

"Hey Hoes and Dweebs, Like a party is about to Begin Again!!"

"So?"

"Soo you, The Nerd, Might need to go and get a date...."

".....I'm literally just gonna take Fan like usual....."

"....Uh, Whatever.....Just show up so i look cool...And so that maybe OJ might like me...."

I rolled my eyes and just finished the dish pile. It was irritating seeing how theres a party every sunday, I got eliminated, OJ is extremely stressed and-

"Hey Testtube!"

".....Fan, What're you doing?...."

"I tried to bake a cake....."

"....Hey sit down next to me!! I think you'd wanna watch this!"

"The next episodes of II?"

"Yeah!"

I got the remote and was about to change the channel until Fan stopped me.

"....Maybe we can watch it when the show's actually over?.....I wanna binge watch it!"

"Oh!....Sure!!"

I gave him the remote and we just watched some My little Pony like usual. The door busted open and OJ was standing there with our rent...

"Pay up Dorks, I raised the rent again"

"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!"

".....Trophy i got my reasons, And 1 is cuz i hate you"
I chuckled when Trophy left with his rent in hand. As OJ gave me My rent......4,000 DOLLARS?!?!

".....Whyyyy....."

"I just told everyone why now pay up hoe"

".....Fine...."

I handed OJ his money when my phone started ringing....Huh?

"Hallo?...."

"Hey OJ-.....Frick wrong number"

Mephone immediatly hung up on me and called OJ....Weirdo, OJ went into the other room to take the call and uhh it may have lasted for about 30 minutes or so?....

I did hear giggling earlier....

"Greatt, Someones movinhg into the hotel..."

"Oh who?"

"That Dipsh- Boyfrieend of mine didnt tell me...."

"......You're what now?....."

"YOU HEARD NOTHING FAN!!!"
He quickly ran away via the stairs and i kinda forgot that he was a fast runner.....

Fan looked at me weirded out and i started laughing. Paintbrush came down the stairs and was holding a small drawing...

"You've been painting a bunch of butterflies lately...."

"It's the only thing i can think about recently!! Maybe it's csuse of Bo-........B-box!! Yes Box!!"

".....Box?"

"Box, Yes"

"....Aight then...."

I looked back at the drawing and noticed a bunch of Pink and Green...GASP!! A SMALL LITTLE PUZZLE TO PLAY ON WHO PAINTBRUSH KEEPS PAINTING?!?! NOW THAT'S A PUZZLE I LIKE!!!!

"Hey Fan, I think i know what we're gonna do today!!"

"....Announcer please dont make me-"

"He made me do this stupid "puzzle""

"come on Fan, It's fun!!"

"The only puzzle i'm playing is Candy Crush!! And that's it!!....But i will watch you solve the puzzle!!"

"Thanks"
I smiled and patted his back to begin my work...

Bot's POV:

".....What do you think Testtube would do?....Would she.....*gasp!* WOULD SHE DISMANTLE ME?!?!....."

"Dismantle?...."

"....N/A.....I'm scared.....I'm scared she wont like me......"

"....."

I hugged N/A tightly and cried before landing in a uhh....Tree i think?....

Am i in a Forest??....Well i guess it's time to start looking for Testtube....