#DL10

DRIVEN LOVE CHAPTER 10

WARNING: SPG

She turn quiet when she heard what I just said. I saw how she swallows, so I take a step forward and lean in to whisper on her ear. Who do I think I am thinking that she will give in like the last time if I seduce her. Naamoy ko na agad ang pamilyar niyang bango, it smells addictive. I almost kissed her ear and neck.

"Well, I know you are not the kind of a guy who will commit. If mabuntis nga ako, Carlos can claim this as his." she really believe in him, isn't she? And that annoys me this much.

Binagsak ko ang kamay ko sakaniyang kotse to corner her with my both arms. Not wanting her to escape or move. She was a bit shocked as I made a noise when my hand fell on her car. She stepped backward, as if hoping to get further away from me even though in reality she had nowhere else to go.

"Why are you always looking for holes in our conversations just so you can insert Carlos!?" I said, as I feel my teeth clenching. Hindi ko alam but everytime she mentions him, I'd go furious.

Nararamdaman ko ang kaba niya because she can't make an eye contact with me. She always finds a way to look at other direction. And I like how I make her feel.

"All you need to do is say yes to my offer, Elena. Your boyfriend is playing with his girls, and now you play with me. I provoked.

"You will really do everything just to get what you want, Nicos. Willing kang sumira ng relasyon-" I cut her off and lean in more para ilapit ang mukha sakaniya. .

"I can do everything because I want you." Direkta kong sabi, walang preno. I want her so much that I think It'll make me insane if I don't get her.

"I am a committed person, Nicos. Kung gusto mo ng makakasama sa kama, you can find a woman that can satisfy you. I will not surrender myself just to be your slave-"

"Slave? Do you think it like that?" She sighed harshly and push me by my chest. I didn't move or anything.

"You want me to sign papers just to get into this arrangement. You want me to be your submissive, Am I right?" She hissed at me. My eyes drop onto her lips. Fuck, I want to bite and lick it.

"If you don't want that kind of arrangement then let's be fuck buddies. Just rules, no papers to sign." I brought my eyes back to her hazel eyes.

"Ilang beses mo na ba itong ginawa, ha Nicos! Ayoko." She rejected me again and again but it only pushes me to work harder to literally get her.

I can't resist but to touch her cheeks. I watched how she closes her eyes like she feels the pleasure in my palms but I think she realizes what she did and open her eyes, trying to keep her toughness.

I feel turned on just watching her get angry there and yell at me, I don't know what this woman did to me.

"I like it when you reject me, I know I can get you too, Elena." I whispered to his open lips. Damn I can't help it anymore.

Just like the first time we kissed at the bar, I did it again. I lean in to attack her lips, there is no shame in anyone who sees. I can feel at ease because all the people are worried about our group winning this race so I am sure that if anyone sees, they will not dare to take a photo because I pay the people here and the same I did it at the bar so as not to spread anything when Elena is involved.

I did what I wanted to do, I bite her lower lips and lick it when she was about to respond on my kiss. I heard her moan which only made my feelings worse now.

"Nicos." She pushed my chest to stop me. She sounded so weak. I know she wants me too, she just couldn't admit it to herself.

I was about to kiss her again but some noise stop me from doing it. It because I was distracted, she get a chance to push me away.