Prologue

In a quiet school, where the stars of knowledge shine bright, a secret awaits. This is SERAPHIM HIGH, renowned for its unique traditions and rich history. But behind its towering walls and peaceful surroundings, a secret lingers in the air, weaving through the hallways and enveloping every corner of the campus.

With the arrival of a new student, a tale of unexpected vengeance begins to unfold. This student is Malachi, a young girl filled with determination to find the mysterious person who is the cause of her burning desire for revenge. Her heart is consumed by anger, yet something extraordinary awaits her in this school.

As Malachi steps foot into the school, she never expected to encounter people who would change her life forever. She meet her teammates, also harboring their own secrets and hidden agendas.

With every step Malachi takes towards her mission, she encounters adversaries who test her courage and make her search for justice even more challenging. There are also teachers with hidden motives and moments that will alter the course of her plans.

This school is not merely a place of learning; it is a world of secrets, of mysteries that play with the minds of its students. And amidst it all, this girl will discover the true meaning of vengeance and the power of forgiveness.

This is the story of a school cloaked in secrecy, of a girl driven by a desire for revenge, and of events that will unfold unexpectedly. Welcome to "Enigmatic Vengeance".

(A/N) : Please be aware that there may be some errors and incorrect grammar in this story. We apologize for any inconsistencies or mistakes that may have slipped through. We appreciate your understanding and hope it doesn't detract from your enjoyment of the story.

-Chapter 1 will be posted on Feb 1, 2024

-January 30, 2024