Chapter - 37

Recap: Yash offer a deal to Vinitha to get married to Goutham

****************

Yash took Anjali to the garden and the swimming pool in the mansion. Anjali wondered the way the place was maintained.

Anjali: Who is maintaining all this ?

Yash: We have people working everyday and return home end of the day. I don't prefer any one staying here.

Yash informed Geetha to leave that he would have dinner outside. He quickly changed into a shorts and vest and came to kitchen. Anjali followed him.

Anjali: What are you planning to do ?

Yash: I will prepare dinner for you today.

Anjali: no, move aside and I will do it. Tell me what do you want.

Yash: Will I get anything I ask for ?

Anjali: Tell me what you want for dinner ?

Yash: even I said the same. Not my fault if you got in the wrong sense. Cook dinner tomorrow today let me do it.

He swiftly lifted her and made her sit on the counter and he wore the apron and started making lasagne. Anjali was watching him cooking cool and stylish way. He set the oven and turned to her and pinched her nose.

Yash: Looks like you are sighting me enough

Anjali: Nothing like that. Go back to your work.

He was playing with her hair and inhaling the scent as they talked in general. Later they settled having the lasagne.

Anjali: woowwwww this is awesome. I didn't know you could cook well.

Yash: Thank you...

They were enjoying their dinner while Nanda opened the door of Yash suite and sent Vinitha with her eyes blindfolded. Vinitha walked in slowly calling out Yash. She smiled when she heard his voice and a hand held her wrist and gently hugged her from behind.

Vinitha: Yash can you let me open my blindfold.

Man: Sorry Vinitha I don't budge my rules for anybody.

He started to play with her for sometime romantically and made her scream in pleasure over hours until she felt exhausted.

Man: Hope you enjoyed so the deal is on. Get to work on marrying Goutham and I will help in the business part.

Vinitha: Sure Yash....but I would love if you think of calling me again

Man: There is no second time. I will leave now. You can get dressed and you will be sent back from here the same way you came in.

Vinitha: Good night Yash....

The man left from there and Vinitha removed her blindfold and got dressed and blindfolded herself before knocking on the door. Nanda took her to the car she came in and sent her back. As soon she got in the car she called Rishi since Rishi was the only person in contact with her from the beginning.

Rishi: Yes Vinitha

Vinitha: Rishi, I want to speak a deal now ...right now...get Yash on call.

Rishi: He was with you. why didn't you talk to right then ?

Vinitha: Everything needs a time Rishi....now its my time get him on call.

Rishi placed her call on hold and dialled Yash and informed him about Vinitha's different tone of speaking. Yash moved to his study and Rishi connected him on a con-call.