Will you be my girlfriend

Y/n's phone dinged during the winter break and she saw a follow request from the one and only blocker in her school's volleyball team, Suna. You didn't dislike him but when word goes around you do hear it. 

Y/n had a private Instagram account just because. Y/n didn't accept it at first until the first week back from the break there was a group project.

The project was for English and you were pretty good at the class so you got paired with someone who did struggle with it, which was Suna.

Aran, Suna, and then Y/n for 1 group project to go into the story of Macbeth. You choose the layout and split parts. You decided to go have 2 days to work together for updates and to start to project at a good pace.

"We can go to Soul sides Cafe, good place to study with the wifi." You offered pulling up the address in your phone.

As you lifted your phone to show Aran and Suns where the cafe adress is you noticed Suna's eyes on you before hand.

"Uhm. Yea so, we can meet there today if you guys don't have too much work."

You weren't shy but not knowing classmates or other people as like good friends personality switches.
In front of your best friend you were able to express and laugh loud about the stupidest comments they make.

"Sounds good! Could I get your instagram?"
Aran asked while pulling out his phone, seeing a glimpse of his Lock Screen.

It was a volley ball in his hand infront of the school with others in the background.

"Oh nice volley ball?" You commented to clear up the emptiness.

Arans head poked out in excitement almost and smiled.

"Yup! Do you like volley ball or play?"
He slid his phone to you, Instagram search bar being there.

You picked up the phone to start typing your user name in the search bar while saying,
"Not really, like I don't know how to play well but I know basics and I enjoy watching games. But I never watched you guys, funny huh."

As you hit the follow, you placed his phone at the centre of the tables and accepted the request through your phone.

You turned your head to Suna's hand once again caught eye contact fast.

——————-

Let's just say the project was successful but not the most happy, Suna would ask to go out 'work' but really was a date.

He was so silly thinking that he was smooth but really you agreed to them because you did had an emotion building inside of you.

Flirty a bit but surprisingly more talkative? Usually he has a straight face but flirty as a joke with his other guy friends.

He invited you to a volley ball game it was a home game great after school.

You remember the stupid grin he had noticing you really fast when you waved at him.
His friends were cool, very fun to hang out with and you walked with them after their home school win to dinner. Your mom allowed you so it was a win win, hang out with Suna and the team but also being able to eat out.

"Y/N, is there anything you want?"

Suna poked your check when he asked, you turned and gave him a look but then smiled a little and pointed on the menu.