Pt.2 in Special ✨

The day was now finally dawning in the distance, the sun rose from the many mountains and the skiy was not finally lit with colors.
The winds were restless during the night, and even then the wind was blowing gently.

As the birds chripped on the trees, gliding with the air. I yawned from the bed, feeling a dread of tiredness washed over me. Though, my night was pretty awsome.

I sat up, stretching and rubbed my eyes after that. I pulled out my phone, checking the time. It was just 6:58 im the morning, and i have never recalled to be walkng up so early.

Being a good and only child should do, was go down stairs and prepare both my parents a good morning breakfast with tea and coffee.
Im not much of a tea person, but i get how tea is so alluring when it comes to scent.

Soon, i slipped off he bed sheets that was covering half of my figure and fixed my bed properly. Wanting to give my parents the good side of my being, and finally walked towards the shower and refreshed.

Magically time skip~

In the kitchen, the scent of fried bacons filled the air and the smell of fresh coffee streamed through the living room. Seeing my mom on her Pjs still as she rubs her eyes tiredly.

"Rough night?"
I say softly, while outting away the pan once done frying the bacon.

"Whats going on with you today?"
My mother chuckles as she settles down on the dining table.

"Ah, just came out fresh from bed— just willing to do these things for the rest of the day."
I shrugged with a smile.
"Just going to give me parents a relaxing break from work!"

"Honey, there is no such word as "break" in our job."
My mother jokes as she smiles.

"Oh, you'll finally feel it today!"

Feeling all active and huperactive— i wasnt usually like this so my mother i expected would react that way atleast. Well now, they get to chill now. Since i dont want them working theirselves to the bone just for one child- literally.

"Oh- good morning dad!"
Seeing my father slipped through the restroom with a yawn, he waves.

As placed the plates on the table, grabbing the newly freshed toasted bread on the toaster and put some peanutbutter and jam inside- like a sandwitch.

Dad then walked out of the restroom and approached the kitchen and sat down aswell, i placed rhe coffee he always drinks before going off to work.

"Whats with Y/n today?.."
My dad whispers, probably thinking i couldnt hear them.

Seeing my mother shrugging to the side of the table, sipping on her tea.

"So..? Will we be meeting that boyfriend of yours?"

"Yep! He agreed to come by today."
I replied before sitting down with my toast.

"Thats great!"
My mother smiles
"I cant wait to talk to him,"

"Easy for you to say. I have a few test to make."
My dad says.

"Please dont kill him."
I sighed.
"His nervousness are already planning to eat him whole. I dont think scaring him but be the best idea."

"Y/ns right y'know. Maybe Morgan himself is an obidient and caring child."
My mother spoke softly.

"We'll see about that."

-

I'll do a part 3 for this dont ya worry!