Im sorry daddy

I'm sorry

Billie what the fuck u won't

Ny I'm sorry daddy

Billie?....

Look when we get home I
will make it up to you

Billie  what ever....

Please don't be mad at me for saying that

Billie you should've kept your mouth shut, but you keep talking with her. I told you to calm down me and hurt or just friends and you kept saying dumb shit like if I tell you to shut the fuck up shut the fuck up.

What up another girls rubbing her head or touching you I'm going to speak up and say something what do you want her or something

Billie hell no but I want to handle it this time I have a mouth to let me speak for once I can't do it. I'm not a baby. I'll need you to speak up for me every fucking five minutes.

Ny I understand I'm sorry daddy

We get home she pulls in the driveway and go upstairs I threw her on the bed and. Suck her dick She threw her head back because it felt good then after that, I kissed her down her body. She picked me up necks and threw me on the bed. She gives me down my body. And put her big dick in me to fuck me so good and so fast I felt like my whole body was shaking after she was dying she told me the next time I will shut my big fat ass mouth. She was going to hang me by my two hands in my feet and real thing is inside of me. I'm not in my head and kissed her. She told me that would be my punishment next time......