10. On his tail

".... Hey how are you feeling?..."

Charisma sat up and looked at Keegan. "How long have I been asleep."

"A few hours but you needed it

"A few hours but you needed it..." he sat next to her. "I sent all the gifts back..."

"You didn't have to do that... it was just the wrong time..." she said. "And I know you put thought into all of it so I'm sorry..."

"No I'm the one who is sorry Charisma." He told her. " I don't wanna be this man, I hate that this is me...

"Do you want these other women.. or girls.. cos you were never about young girls...

He shook his head. "What I find is... that flip in my personality loves and craves that attention and when he wins out he goes for what he wants... but I want you and only you... I want what we've got here and the kids.. the babies that are coming... I wanna find our twins.... And I know I should not have told Jaxon in the way that I did.... But he's solid with us... he's my son.. and Payton is also our daughter... raised by us.. from the day they were born...

" I don't know if I could ever forgive her... What she did to that lil girl, our grandbaby... How cruel could she be?..."

" I'm not condoning it at all, but I'm looking at it from her point of view ... She was in Nicaragua, having her head filled with bullshit...." He stopped suddenly. "What was her name?."

"Kelsey Pearce... she was Nijada's daughter... why?.."

He went quiet. "No, nothing... for now we keep her in the hold, but a decision on her needs to be made soon... And we need to take everyone's feelings into consideration... Jax is gonna be just fine..." he held her hand. " Lena and dad are coming to dinner tonight... I've asked Beth to stay on and cook for us..."

"I don't know if I want visitors...

" We're talking business and we need both you and Lena for this job..." he told her.

————

"... I'm gonna need someone to come and sit with you for a while.. make sure you're good..

"Angel I'll be fine... please don't get my mom involved she is going through enough...I don't want her to know we can resolve this ourselves right?.." she said to him.

" she said to him