prologue

-before death-

Today was one of the less stressful days y/n has had, his boss nagged him to the breaking point. y/n has screamed at his boss, he has been so stressed out lately, he was a freshly graduated highschooler and is waiting for his application for college to come back.

He called  his friend Lilly from a phone booth, she was telling him that she had a wonderful idea and could be fun. Y/n didn't want to accept the invitation at first but had decided to anyway because she wouldn't stop bugging him.

He then reaches his house, where he hasn't moved out of his parents house just yet, and he unlocks the door to enter.

When he reached the kitchen he saw an envelope on the fridge, it was held up by a pink butterfly magnet. Oh how y/n hated butterflies. There was a sticky note on the envelope it read: “some boy asked us to give this to you!”

Y/n took the envelope and opened it, it was a note from a boy he had been close to in highschool. The note was short and sweet: “hey y/n! It's me Jack. I thought that maybe one night we could i don't know go see a movie? We haven't hung out for two months if not the movies we could so i thought we could go back to weekly hangouts.” y/n chuckled at the note, his poor attempt at asking him on a date was cute. Of Course they won't admit they love each other, it was the 40’s it wasn't really “ideal”  for two boys to date each other.

He went into his bedroom and put the letter on his desk while also getting ready to hang out with lilly, for some reason she told him not bright colors, mostly red and black is what he needed to wear to this event. It was going to be with some of lilly other friends, which y/n wasn't fond of since they have been caught doing some illegal things multiple times. y/n was always worried about lilly hanging out with them, he didn't want her to get into trouble or worst dead.

Right when he got done getting dress he wrote a quick note to his parents saying he’s going out tonight and that he should be back later tonight. He made sure he had his wallet, and he put on a black zip up jacket, as he did lilly pulled up to his house. She claimed that she just wanted someone to drive with.

--time skip--

They soon reached their destination, it was a giant abandoned warehouse, at the from there were lilly friends, they all had the same cult-like outfits, they all wore wite button ups with black pants, they for some reason they all had cloaks on but not the hood of them. They had on masquerade masks. It made y/n nervous not sure of what was going on, soo they all head into the building and in the center was a picnic blanket, there was bowls of food and in the cooler was alcohol, there was also cupcakes.

‘I guess i was overreacting for nothing.’ he thought as they all walked to the “picnic”

“Sorry for the last minute invite, i remember the other day you were complaining about being stressed so i convinced them to let you eat with us” lilly jokingly said, though y/n could somehow tell there was something else behind her words. All y/n could do was smile and thank Lilly.

After an hour they have drunk majority of the soda and ate most of the food. Everyone was laughing and chatting. It made him feel at peice. Soon a girl offers up Drinking the alcohol that she acquired. It was rosé. Everyone got a wine glass. They unfortunately ran out when they got to y/n and had to open a new bottle.

He couldn't see the label clearly but the wine had a fruity aroma. He took a sip and was sipping on it for 7 mins. When he finished the glass his head gets drowsy and his vision is blurry. He began to sway back and forward. Lilly took his glass and looked at him with worry. Not believing it was him being a light weight. “Yo guys what was in that wine?” She asked the others. They all smiled “he is the chosen one. We choose him.” The girl knows as audrey responded only to make Lilly look at them. “Chosen!? He's not the chosen one you can't do anything to him!” Lilly said as he began to try and pick up y/n not sensing someone behind her. She drops y/n as she is hit in the head with a bat. Not killing her but certainly keep her out for a while. A guy, who name is Adrian goes over to y/n and helped him stand up.

They all took y/n to a room which was lit with candles and I'm the middle was a pentagram. They layed him in the pentagram and the got in to a circle. Audrey gets out a hunters knife and press it against his skin drawing blood, she began moving the knife and began carving. Y/n screaming and pleading as she does this, he want to move his hands but they are being held down.

When they are done carving, y/n cannot move without pain in his back, thighs, arms, and stomach. All he could do is lay there as he here the chanting scared. He couldn't scream he was getting more and more drowsy…. Soon he closed his eyes.

It would be the last time they were open on earth…..

40+ years later

Y/n can be seen at the top of the building. he watches down on the city that is called hell and is now his home. Watching the extermination has been something he would do every year. He didn't understand it, why kill already dead souls who are suffering in this shit hole.

“Y/n?” A voice called out from behind him, he looks to see who the voice belonged, it was Valentino. Valentino has been there since he arrived, y/n wished it wasn't him who found him. Y/n luckily didn't sign a contract with him so he doesn't have control over him like he does over his biggest star, angel dust.

“Why do you come up here every year darling? You might get hurt.” Valentino said in a fake worried voice “I can't have my best camera man” of course he only cares about his talent nothing else.

Y/n turn towards the man and walked to him. Valentino wrapped his arm around his shoulder and they walked into the building.