chapter two

⚠️This chapter contains scenes of abuse please view at your own risk⚠️

Y/n just layed back on the couch as vaggie started to tell the tale of the radio demon. He only stared at the ceiling and zoned out, he was brought back to reality when he heard vaggie cursing the said demon. He looked at her and chuckled. He then got up and walked to Charlie. He stood beside her as they watched the radio demon.

He soon made a bar appear in the hotel, with a bartender with it. He seemed to be a type of cat. He was also grumpy. He got irritated with the radio demon.

The radio demon then started going around to get an introduction of everyone in the hotel at the moment. He then got y/n. "Ah I recognize you, you a coworker of that television head" he exclaimed. "Yes, I understand that you two aren't that....fond of each other." I responded

"I may have recognized your face but I never had a name to put with it, moth boy" he half jokingly said. "I'm y/n, I'm Valentino's best camera man." He nodded to his response. He then went to angel dust and was immediately repulsed by the sentence that came out of his mouth. Y/n could only chuckle at the reaction. You see y/n has met alastor multiple times, almost all the time he did, he was with vox. Alastor knows that y/n is a butterfly demon but he loves to call him moth because he knows it annoys him.

He feel a buzz come from his phone an he see he had a message.

Duck guy
Hello y/n

Y/n
Hello Lucifer, how are you this terrible morning.

Duck guy
I've been splendid, how bout you?  You've haven't messaged me in about a week, I was checking in to make sure your alright.

Y/n
Aaaaw I'm flattered you care so much 🥺

Duck guy
Don't take it to heart. Are we still up for the meeting this weekend?

Y/n
You know I don't cancel plans.

Duck guy
Alright then, just making sure!

Y/n
I'll see you soon Lucifer.

After that y/n put his phone in his pocket just as Lucifer snapped his fingers turning everything neon, everyone's outfits being changed as well. He started singing.

-after the song-

Y/n was able to sneak away while Charlie and the rest headed back inside. He walks down the streets looking at the buildings on fire. The place has evolved since he first arrived in hell. It was more advanced.

(Enter song for him here)

Y/n makes it to the building of the v’s, heading to Val's studio, planning on making it to his room without Val noticing him. But lady luck wasn't on his side.

“Y/n darling, why are you back this late? Did you forget we had plans?” Val said while getting closer, y/n back up and he booked it to his room. Locking it and sitting against it. He feels the vibration of Val hitting the door. Tears stream down his face as Val is yelling for him to come out.  He hugs himself to try to calm himself.

The knocking stops and y/n just sits there not moving an inch. “Y/n? Darling I didn't mean to scare you. You forgive me right? You could never get mad at me since I'm the only person you have in the place” Val says softly as he tries to get y/n let his guard down. He sighs “fine stay in there all night you ungrateful whore.” Val walked away, the sounds of his footsteps slowly getting quiet until they weren't able to be heard.

Y/n just sat at his door crying, not wanting to move from the door.

Soft footsteps were heard from the other side of the door. The sound of class being sat on the ground was heard. The footsteps faded away as the person walked away. Y/n opened the door and took a look at what was sat on the outside of his room.

There on the ground was a plate of food with 3 cans of soda. There was a note folded up on top of one of the cans l. He picks up the food and puts it on his desk and he goes back to grab the cans. He unfolded the note as he puts down the cans.

“Hey y/n it's vox, I don't think you have eaten yet and Velvette made me bring you food, your one of the only person well demon that she would do this for so be grateful.”

Y/n softly smiled at the note. He sat it down just so he could close and lock his door, just in time, as he heard Val walk down the hall pass his room.

He sat down on his bed and ate his dinner in silence.

He soon had another sleepless night, tossing and turning throughout the whole night.

Maybe staying at that hotel wouldn't be that bad compared to this shit hole.

_____________________________________
Oooo angst!!

Planning on uploading a chapter that explains y/n's relationship with val and how they met each other.