Aizawa x Student Oc

Oc: Lilith Katsuma
Quirk 1: Cat: she has permanent cat ears and tail, retractable claws, amazing senses, balance, reflexes, and the ability to transform into a cat.
Quirk 2: Illusion: She is able to create sort of a hallucination for people. She can make it to where either only one person sees something or a bunch of people see something or a bunch of people see different things.
Looks: She is 5'0, 18,  has an hourglass figure, a good-sized chest, thicc-ish thighs, a bubble butt, long black hair,purple eyes, and black and white cat ears and tail.
Personality: Shy, jumpy, blushy, etc.

"Alright, settle down, guys." Aizawa said as class 1-A quieted down, everyone looking up front at their Sensei. "We have a new student today, she's very shy so be nice." Everyone looked over at bakugo instantly, "WHYRE YOU LOOKIN AT ME? IM A BUNDLE OF FUCKIN JOY!" Aizawa sighed, "Alright come on in." He said in his usual monotone voice as a short girl with long hair walks in, "introduce yourself and say your Quirks, ok?" Aizawa said, oddly enough, kindly, as if she'd break like porcelain if he didn't. "H-hello, my name is Lilith Katsuma.. I-im 18 and I have t-two quirks." She said shyly as she kinda looked at her feet.

Everyone in the class was thinking the same thing about Lilith, 'SHES SO CUTE', Bakugo was even slightly staring, "o-one of them is called c-cat.. I can turn into a cat, I have good senses, balance, reflexes, and I-I have retractable claws.." She looked around the room and then quickly looked back at the ground. Deku, obviously, was writing notes on her quirks, "m-my second one is called illusion, i-i can sorta create like a-a hallucination for people.." Aizawa smiled slightly, staring at Lilith with a loving look in his eyes. "Any questions for Katsuma?" Aizawa went back to his usual stoic expression, looking at his class.

Mina, Bakugo, Midoriya, Sero, and Shinso raised their hands, (yes Shinso because I REFUSE to allow mineta into this book.) "Ashido." Aizawa called on the pink alien, "Ok, so uh, do you purr if someone pets you?" Mina asked. Everyone else looked at Katsuma curiously, "y-yeah sometimes.." She responded with a small blush on her face as Seros hand went down, as that was also his question. "Right, Bakugo." Aizawa called on the fiery blonde brat. "So, Extra, do you like... scratch up furniture and shit or -" Mina slapped him on the back of the head as Aizawa glared at him. Katsuma was looking uncomfortable as she looked down. Aizawa went to her and comfortingly rubbed her back and whispered, "it's alright, sweetheart." Lilith blushed at the nickname and nodded, Aizawa smirked at her blushing.

"Alright, Midoriya." Aizawa once again switched back to his normal bored tone, "u-uh, so with your illusion quirk, can you make multiple people see different things at once, or is it only one thing at a time? " Midoriya asked curiously and kindly so as not to make his new classmate uncomfortable or upset. "A-ah.. I've been working on that, and I think I've gotten o-ok at it.." She said, looking back down at her feet, fidgeting with her skirt a bit. "Ok, Shinso." Aizawa said before whispering to Lilith, "He's the last one, ok? Then you can go sit down, honey." Lilith nodded and once again blushed at the nickname, "So, with your illusion quirk, do you have to concentrate really hard, or is it just something simple?" Shinso asked, "i-it depends on what it is o-or the circumstance.. i-its pretty easy when it's one person seeing one thing... b-but it gets more difficult the more I use it.." She said softly, to which Shinso just hummed.

"Ok, you can sit in that empty seat right there, ok?" Aizawa said softly, pointing to a front row desk that was in front of his. Katsuma nodded and scurried to her seat, sitting down. Soon, the lesson started, and Katsuma listened while taking notes, Aizawa could barely focus on the lesson he was giving, though. All he could think about was making the girl in the front of his class, his. He tried pushing those thoughts away as he taught, but they just kept returning. He then gave everyone a quiz, and he sat at his desk, grading some papers. He'd steal glances at Katsuma, but at one point, when he looked at her, she was biting her lip, trying to concentrate. He smirked slightly at this and just continued to grade papers.